Do you speak with an accent?

I agree. Just like how French speaking snobs get pissed when foreigners mispronounce words while attempting to speak their faggot language.

There are some faggots at my school who think that someone should speak English perfectly the moment they set foot in this country. And if they don't automatically know it then they just want to ruin our country.

From what I've seen on here, I don't think your Engrish is too bad. :)

That reminded me of this Korean guy in my Chinese class. He did a project on gunpowder and he's a nice guy and all but I couldn't help but laugh every time he said sulfur. He said it "surfer" and he would do that with a lot of other words too.

That reminded me of this Korean guy in my Chinese class. He did a project on gunpowder and he's a nice guy and all but I couldn't help but laugh every time he said sulfur. He said it "surfer" and he would do that with a lot of other words too.

:lol:

But at least he was making an honest effort to learn the English language. It takes awhile for some folk to grasp English and it too pisses me off when ignorant people will get upset over this.

Its still annoying when people bitch for not being able to speak their language perfectly. I never got shit for my Spanish when I was in south america.

:lol:

But at least he was making an honest effort to learn the English language. It takes awhile for some folk to grasp English and it too pisses me off when ignorant people will get upset over this.

Yeah, I just laughed. I don't care how people speak English as long as I can understand them.

They'd probably be more offended if you walked up to them and started speaking English, as if you expected them to be fluent in that language, too.
Yes, they would be. And I'd understand if that would offend them. But I think it's abusrd for them to get mad at anyone who is at least attempting to speak their language.

I kinda doubt. They hate any foreigner speaking their language wrong. Like Americans.