Do you speak with an accent?

lol Aussie! My brother's in Sydney, and, as someone who spends the better part of his days doing 3D modeling and animation, spends a lot of time with Autodesk Maya.

Which, of course, is "May-uh" there. (As opposed to "māyā" as in "Mayan civilization" or even the Sanskrit/Nepali word "माया"). See-guh indeed!

I pronounce it say-gah.

That how the dudes that sang it on start up did it back in the day.

How do you pronounce Ninja Gaiden? I pronounce it Guy-den,i´ve heard people say Gay-den,but that´s wrong. The same thing with Gandalf,it´s Gu(y)ndalf,not Ga(y)ndalf. Funny thing is that they even pronounce it wrong in the movie.

HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE THE WORD "BRUTAL"?

"broo-tal" like it's spelled or "broodle" like "poodle"?

HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE THE WORD "BRUTAL"?

"broo-tal" like it's spelled or "broodle" like "poodle"?

Usually with a hard "t" but if I'm speaking lazily then I'll pronounce it like the latter.

This doesn't really have anything to do with my regional accent though, it's just my personal preference.

Broodle" is the way I hear it pronounced in American movies and TV shows and such.
Actually, I think it's pretty common for English words that end with "tal", like mortal, portal. When you talk fast, the "t" ends up sounding like a "d". There's a name for this linguistic phenomenon(sound assimilation, I think). Not sure

Broodle" is the way I hear it pronounced in American movies and TV shows and such.
Actually, I think it's pretty common for English words that end with "tal", like mortal, portal. When you talk fast, the "t" ends up sounding like a "d". There's a name for this linguistic phenomenon(sound assimilation, I think). Not sure

It is a form of assimilation, the sound is actually called a flap, different from both "t" and "d".