Dragonforce...

Q: Just out of curiosity... today I was wondering why do people not respect Tiger Woods? I mean, everytime I hear about him, its always negative. Is it because of the Nike exploitation or something else? Is it because he cheated on his wife with hot chicks? And don't give me any shit about he sucks just because he sucks.

CyanideChrist's answer: Maybe because he is a black guy???

:kickass::kickass:

I'm not sure if that was to ridicule me or just make a fun remark, or both..but either way I laughed pretty hard :D

Einherjar = Best poster on UM haha

I like them from time to time. Funny shows, some good songs and really nice guys if you get to talk to them. Its always fun with metal bands that doesn't take themselves too seriously all the time too.

Love their stuff. Always have. Very glad they're playing better now, but they're always been a blast of a live show.

Admittedly, I'm pretty indiscriminate about my power metal. But "fast" and "melodic" are basically the two adjectives that define my taste, and they are definitely both of those things. Are they brilliant or genre-defying or insanely technical or any other critical buzzword? Probably not. (Do they speed up their music? No, and what a ridiculous statement for anyone who has a grain of knowledge about how audio recording works.) Are they fun and inspirational and motivating, at least for me? Hell yeah.

I've stopped caring that so many people hate 'em. I'm probably not exactly partial to most people here's favorite bands, either--oh well. And if I ever get totally sick of it, I go back and read the ridiculously fawning AllMusic review of Ultra Beatdown. :lol: