Dragonforce...

Pointless - Perhaps
Wankery - Possibly
Gay - Absolutely not!

Bash all you want on death metal and all its subgenres, but it retains a strong heterosexuality that is lacking in power metal!

Says the avid power metal fan with the Wolverine avatar and Xbox 360 gamer tag signature :Smug:

NUFF' SAID BUDDZ

Oh excuse me if I'm a hardcore gamer. I mean apparently it makes me gay. And so what If I have Wolverine in my avatar, why the fuck does that make me gay.

Besides. Power Metal IMO, is more listenable to most people anyways. I mean seriously if you make someone who doesn't like to metal listen to Power Metal & Death Metal, chances are, there gonna be saying Power Metal is more enjoyable cause you can actually understand what there saying.

I mean I listen to both, but Power Metal to me is more enjoyable. Death Metal gets repetitive to me.

Oh excuse me if I'm a hardcore gamer. I mean apparently it makes me gay. And so what If I have Wolverine in my avatar, why the fuck does that make me gay.

Besides. Power Metal IMO, is more listenable to most people anyways. I mean seriously if you make someone who doesn't like to metal listen to Power Metal & Death Metal, chances are, there gonna be saying Power Metal is more enjoyable cause you can actually understand what there saying.

I mean I listen to both, but Power Metal to me is more enjoyable. Death Metal gets repetitive to me.

If you are going to call people gay, don't get butthurt when they counter with some snide remarks.

And to judge Power Metal to be good because the majority of people find it more listenable is just laughable.

I often wonder what you're trying to prove.

Nothing, it was just a boring topic, thought I'd spice it up with some Power Metal hate :)

And no one's even mentioned that they miss notes live and shit meaning they obviously only achieve "god status" by speeding shit up.
I don't understand why everyone thinks this...it's not like there aren't legions of much faster and more technical guitar players or something.
I've seen them live twice and they're great fun.

Oh excuse me if I have a fascination with penises. I mean apparently it makes me gay. And so what if I have sex with men, why the fuck does that make me gay?

^ agreed, but needs a pic of goatsee for added effect

Two men oiled up in gold hotpants rollerskating hand in hand on a summers day is less gay than Dragonforce.

Just out of curiousity....today I was wondering why do people not respect DragonForce? I mean everytime I hear about them, its always negative. Is it because of the Guitar Hero exploitation or something else? (BTW....dont give me any shit saying they suck just because they suck, give me honest answers.)

Maybe because they are a power metal band?

Q: Just out of curiosity... today I was wondering why do people not respect Tiger Woods? I mean, everytime I hear about him, its always negative. Is it because of the Nike exploitation or something else? Is it because he cheated on his wife with hot chicks? And don't give me any shit about he sucks just because he sucks.

CyanideChrist's answer: Maybe because he is a black guy???