Dream theater dates set!!!

nah, he had his ipod going at the clinic, funny thing though, between every track some pop-punk song would start, I was talking to him about it at the meet & greet, and he asked Jordan what it was doing on there, and Jordan was saying it was John's ipod, so he had no idea, and we were joking about how it was a sneak peek at the next Dream Theater album... :lol:

When they started through her eyes i thought they were going to play the whole thing, Then when they started voices i was expecting the whole of a mind beside itself :lol:

And surrounded and as i am in the first set... athough id say lines in the sand and i walk beside you is on par with that.

Any encore would have been good :lol:

Yeah in Melbourne they played a medley of some of the last songs on their albums which was really awesome!!!
The songs they played in it (i think) were:
Trail of Tears
Finally Free
Learning to Live
In the Name of God
Octavarium
I think that was the order but I'm not too sure.

Oh yeah and the reason why john didnt do any clinics in melbourne or sydney was because when he toured with G3 he did clinics then.
I unfortuantely missed out on this because i had a guitar exam on the same day and his clinic was in some place on the other side of melbourne which was stupid....a few friends went though and said it was good.

Yeah i went to the melbourne show. It simply was the greatest thing ever!!! The Medley was the best closer. And I was lucky enough to meet Mike Portnoy after the show who came out and chatted and signed stuff. He was absolutely stuffed. As he said; 'Do you want me to sign stuff before I collapse?'
It was bit of a shame the other guys didn't come out but we saw them drive off in there mini van thing and they waved and raised horns!
Awesome night.

Funniest moment: When James said 'Sing for me Sydney!......I mean Melbourne!'