Drums or guitar?

Those band, I bet you listen to all of them :p

Advent, Aeon, Animosity, Anorexia Nervosa, Arsis, At The Gates, Braindrill, Cadaveryne, Carcass, De Lirium’s Order, Deadborn, Death, Decapitated, Decrepit Birth, Demilich, Devilyn, Dies Irae, Disavowed, Disincarnate, Electro Quarterstaff, Eternal Lord, Hate, Hypocrisy, Krisiun, Kronos, Lost Soul, Mabus, Martyr, Matriden, Necrophagist, Nile, Odious Mortem, On Solid Ground, Ophiolatry, Origin, Psycroptic, Putrid Pile, Quo Vadis, Scal The Summit, Skinless, Spawn Of Possession, Stigmatized, Suffocation, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Faceless, The Red Chord, The Red Death, Trepalium, Viatrophy, Vile, Visceral Bleeding, Vital Remains, Volturyon, Whitechapel... etc

keyboards are, the majority of the time: homo-phagist...and for the bass, we don't hear them in death metal songs..

you DO know what bass is don't you? :lol:

oh and.. I wanted to say that I play keyboards since I am 8 years old.. in classical, instrumentale songs, that's really beautiful, but when it's incorporated in metal songs, I just find that it's homosensuel.

Yeah, I know what bass is... A lot of my friends play it and i know the sound and all. I just prefer the sound of guitars.

oh and.. I wanted to say that I play keyboards since I am 8 years old.. in classical, instrumentale songs, that's really beautiful, but when it's incorporated in metal songs, I just find that it's homosensuel.

WTF? Do you know anything about metal?
Listen to Arcturus, Emperor, Solefald, Borknagar, Satyricon, Samael, and shut that mouth.

I know these bands..it's more black huh. In black metal keyboards are good :S but I don't like those bands..

I prefer The Legion, Zarathrusta, Watain, Windir, Tenebrosus, Black Horizons, Averse Sefira, Frozen and Taake.

SO go fuck yourself, much love.

Well you said that keyboards sucks in "metal", metal which includes black metal, no?
Dont fuckin generalize because I can give you tons of bands with keyboards that do not sound homo. Not my problem if you only know lame power metal bands/melodic death metal bands that all sound the same.

I don't understand how people are that affected when someone say that something is shit :lol:

ok go give me your list

I can pwns 95% of metalheads with what I listen. My knowledge is good now. So if someone say that I listen shit and that I don,t know good bands, they have their faces in their asses.

*facepalm at thread* well, most of it.

hah.

Anyway, I'd say drums, the world needs more drummers. And I'm a keyboard fangirl,so do that,too.

I don't understand how people are that affected when someone say that something is shit :lol:

ok go give me your list

I can pwns 95% of metalheads with what I listen. My knowledge is good now. So if someone say that I listen shit and that I don,t know good bands, they have their faces in their asses.

What? You pwn ppl with what you listen? How? Knowledge? I don't get your point. You can act like an ass because of your musical knowledge?
I'm not here looking for trouble, I'm just defending the point that keyboard in metal does not sound bad. It's not because you can give me a long list of unknow bands found on metal-archives that you know more about metal than anyone else.

So, like you asked, here a list of good bands keyboard.
Age Of Silence, Winds, Virgin Black, Peccatum, Agalloch, Sculptured, Unexpect, Amorphis, Subterranean Masquerade, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. Those are my favorites one. They got their own sound, they dont sound like hundreds of other bands.

What? You pwn ppl with what you listen? How? Knowledge? I don't get your point. You can act like an ass because of your musical knowledge?
I'm not here looking for trouble, I'm just defending the point that keyboard in metal does not sound bad. It's not because you can give me a long list of unknow bands found on metal-archives that you know more about metal than anyone else.

So, like you asked, here a list of good bands keyboard.
Age Of Silence, Winds, Virgin Black, Peccatum, Agalloch, Sculptured, Unexpect, Amorphis, Subterranean Masquerade, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. Those are my favorites one. They got their own sound, they dont sound like hundreds of other bands.

I am not here to make shit, either. and I don't go on metalshitarchives to copy/past band names. I listen to underground GOOD bands, and I have their albums in mp3, I don't listen to only 2-3 songs by bands haha. And it's true that I listen more bands that a lot of people (not know) I listen band who have their own sound too, but more in death metal.

It's just funny when you pwn a metalhead who looks proud with his decapitated t-shirt, and that this dude don't know their old albums hahaha

and your bands that you listed are more like gothic experimental or progressive so I can't argue this kind of ''metal'', I don't know this genre of metal.. and from what I've heard I really don't like it.

Too bad that I'm not that kind of metalhead. I'm buying a good part of my music since I respect the artists I like and their work.
Pwning newb metalheads isnt even funny; everyone has been a newbie once. I rather pwn that smart-ass thinking he is cool because he discovered "trve kvlt gr1m underground death/black metal bands". Oh well.

And here's a more appropriate description about the bands I listed:
"Avant-Garde Metal cannot be treated like other genres, such as Black, Death, Doom, Thrash, etc. Those genres are rooted in similar aesthetics and ideologies, leading to strong commonalities amongst bands united under one genre. With the Avant-Garde, on the other hand, there really is no common aesthetic or ideology. The bands have to be taken on a one-by-one basis, evaluated individually rather than on genre aesthetics."
That's my metal. I never expected that you like it either.

I think that if I buy all cds that I have in mp3 now.. it would cost like $5 000. approx. haha, very nice...

I will buy albums when I will finish university and have a lot of money. I am poor.

anyway, what I like in metal, it's when it's very heavy AND when it has structure in the songs.. but cryptopsy are good even if they don't have structure intheir songs, but I don,t listen to them everydays. when I feel to listen soft music, I don't listen to metal, cuz true metal, it's heavy.

So if you hear a really nice soft metal song you wont listen to it? That's funny, you act like a tr00 metalhead.

o_O metal can't be soft..:S metal is metal, rock is rock, rap is rap does rock sounds like bethoveen?

yes, metal bands can do instrumental songs, but when it's always too soft, it's not supposed to be called metal