DSS3's Stinnett guitar

I guess I said so before, but this totally reminds me of mayones, especially blakkheim's signature.

Which is awesome.

I hope some time in the near future I get some money so you can make me happy as well :worship:

:worship: Thats nasty lookin, Great work man! and Will do i get a poor boy/ semi local discount on my costum 8 string your building me?

Here's a pic of Jeff's top:
new-top.jpg

(Ignore the Les paul outline, that is just there to identify the bookmatch)

I had to flatten it out a bit today to get it ready to glue up, and I also got to use my new and improved thicknessing jig:
100_2735Medium.jpg

And, hopefully Will doesn't mind, but his current big project is THIS:

Before sanding/buffing mind you...
100_2741Large.jpg

And after sanding/buffing:
100_2755Large.jpg

All from the thread on Rig-Talk, in case it was mentioned before and anyone missed it. This is my friend Dallas' guitar, it's coming out so f'ing amazing I'm super jealous. Will, you are doing some excellent work, PRS et al should be ashamed of the prices they charge.

Haha, now I KNOW a whole lot of people are gonna sprout some chubs when they count the holes in that headstock :D

First pic looks good, though personally I'd prefer it if the humps in the back of the body didn't stick out quite as much, such as this:

alternate-body-1Large.jpg

Apologies for my crappy MS Paint job, but I think you get the idea :D THEN it would be 100% perfect IMO, and the cut on the horns still looks unmistakably you, so you still wouldn't have to worry about uniqueness! And I assume it would be a carved top still, that's non-negotiable for the ULTIMATE sex appeal :D