DSS3's Stinnett guitar

You are quite the craftsman dude. As soon as I buy my Fortin Natas, I may need to drop my next two grand on one of your axes. We'll see how the recording business is goin =)

Jesus Christ, that sharp seam in both horns (especially the upper) where the carving comes together absolutely makes it - so gorgeous, and I will have one eventually :lol:

100_2885Large.jpg

Wow, looks there will be even less body-to-neck contact on the sides of that pocket than on the average SG. The tennon will be doing most of the work, then?

But it goes all the way to the back of the pickup recess, the full width of the neck, and with the neck taper it is also locked into place. There's quite a bit of contact area there.

100_2942Large.jpg

I'm going to Iraq next year for a year long tour, but when I get back I'm gonna send you and email dude! I definitely dig your style and I'll be giving you my money later haha!! :kickass:

I've got to get some feedback from Jeff, so this may or may not be the color:

100_2936Medium.jpg

Other than that, the body is ready to go, should be putting this one together in a few days.

100_2932Medium.jpg

I will NEED to get tips from you for the finishing of the guitar I will be building.

Damn. Wonderful.

Yeah, let us know when you're ready to start letting people pay to come down and watch you work, like Michael Wagener or Bruce Egnater. :headbang: