DVD no longer available at THE END???

Grrrr........in my e-mail today:

I am writing to inform you that the following title is currently out-of-stock:
OPETH - Lamentations: Live at the Shepherd's Bush Empire London DVD
$23.00
However, more are on the way to us and should arrive sometime next week. The two other titles on your order (65447) have been pulled and are ready to go. But, I would like to know if you'd like me to hold your order until the Opeth arrives or if you want to exchange it for a different item.

I apologize for the inconvenience,
Jesse Lindmar

Mr. Niel said:
I wouldn't wait. The last time The End waited for "sometime next week" for the Opeth DVDs, it took a month and a half.
Haha, yeah, I wasn't planning on waiting, I just told them to send the rest of the order now.

However, I expect (read: hope) that the delay last time was in waiting for NTSC versions to be made available, which wouldn't be a problem this time.

That's a big I
I got some kind of email by The End today and I thought it was about, the out of stock thing. But it was not. Then I thought I would receive my DVD in the mail today, but I didn't!

E-mail of the day from The End:

"I apologize for the confusion. The number of orders processed was larger than the number of DVDs we had in stock. You receive a confermation email when the order is processed in our system, not when the order actually ships out and, unfortunatly, your order was not shipped.

Please let me know what you would like me to do to try to remedy the situation."

Remedy the situation my ass. I want my DVD. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for Amazon to get it.

I finally got the DVD today! I fucking ordered the damn thing the week before it came out. The odd thing is, I didn't get the CDs that I had bought in the same order...but the CDs were in the fulfillment email, they are on the site and they were on the little paper they give you of your order...hmmm....

Caelum Adustum said:
I finally got the DVD today! I fucking ordered the damn thing the week before it came out. The odd thing is, I didn't get the CDs that I had bought in the same order...but the CDs were in the fulfillment email, they are on the site and they were on the little paper they give you of your order...hmmm....
I swear this store is run by a bunch of idiots, they charged my dads credit card one time even though i was using a gift certificate. then i get an email saying "what should i do?" from them. i told them "youre the god damn store, you fix it" and the fuckers reversed the charge. and now im getting pissed because my cds and dvd arent here yet...
this is becoming bullshit

al885 said:
I swear this store is run by a bunch of idiots, they charged my dads credit card one time even though i was using a gift certificate. then i get an email saying "what should i do?" from them. i told them "youre the god damn store, you fix it" and the fuckers reversed the charge. and now im getting pissed because my cds and dvd arent here yet...
this is becoming bullshit
holy shit it came, along with my cds, missing one with a note saying "refunded for cd that wasnt available" god dammit

Well, my DVD came yesterday, almost a week after my fulfillment e-mail, which is not great but reasonable I think. I've never had problem with the End, and I've ordered from them 10 or so times.

Man, The End has always been super fast and 100% on point, but it seems like since they took time off over the holidays, their whole operation has slowly started to go to shit..........and they raised a lot of the prices, too.:erk: