EMG ABQ / Jackson JE-1000

But what has this to do with your amp speaker and my Korg? :)

that i quess a Digital Record Directly to the PC sounds Cleaner.

and if ill hear the sound trough my Amp speaker it sounds a little muddy

like that.

and OFFTOPIC

Some One Emaild me with the Subject JE-1000 ????? it got in my Spam Map and i Accidently Deleted Everything so i didnt Read the Email So Plz Resend !!

Does anyone know
How Close the ABQ comes to the MM-04 ?

in this Video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4quChXodGQ&feature=related[/ame]

Alexi' Says He has Installed the ABQ in all the guitars he play's live with. is that True ? or just a Comercial Thing?
cause i Thought Alexi was happy with the EMG and MM-04 Why would he Change again???

something Weird is

Here is a Movie of Alexi that was uploaded on youtube in januari 2010

here he has the MM-04 booster.

the EMG movie was uploaded in November 2009 (and the Rockhouse DVD hasnt been Released yet)
Kinda weird that alexi' Says he uses the ABQ but he uses the MM-04 instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone told me he still uses his blackouts, he asked to see the guitars on stage from somewhat closer after the show and Alexi's still had Blackouts? What the?!

Still, I'm wondering if I should just get an EMG ALX set instead of searching my ass off for an J50BC + JE1000, the J50BC part is covered if I wanted to but the JE1000 are fucking insane to find anywhere..

I now have an RR24 with one single volume knob. Can I go like push the knob down and control the booster and pull the knob and control volume? Hard to explain..

If I can't, can I at least keep this knob (in the pictures of the set the knob looks wierdish and ugly) on my guitar so the looks remain thesame, or do I need to drill a hole? :erk:

Can somebody send the wiring picture for MM04 or JE-1000?

I have MM04, but I´m changing my guitar, and I have lost my pictures which I get with my MM-04.

Funny, I sold my GP-1000 (88) today (to get money to buy Alexi-600), I and the buyer told me that he can sell me J-50BC, which I have try to find like couple years... I will have then J-50BC + MM-04 but not GP-1000, but I buy it back when I have made enough money in poker :)

Someone told me he still uses his blackouts, he asked to see the guitars on stage from somewhat closer after the show and Alexi's still had Blackouts? What the?!

Still, I'm wondering if I should just get an EMG ALX set instead of searching my ass off for an J50BC + JE1000, the J50BC part is covered if I wanted to but the JE1000 are fucking insane to find anywhere..

I now have an RR24 with one single volume knob. Can I go like push the knob down and control the booster and pull the knob and control volume? Hard to explain..

If I can't, can I at least keep this knob (in the pictures of the set the knob looks wierdish and ugly) on my guitar so the looks remain thesame, or do I need to drill a hole? :erk:

Was dat in Amsterdam Paradiso ? vorig jaar?
en ik heb 2X J50-BC en 3X JE-1000's maar ik doe ze niet weg :saint:

en Een GP-1000 88 model :D

I have MM04, but I´m changing my guitar, and I have lost my pictures which I get with my MM-04.

Funny, I sold my GP-1000 (88) today (to get money to buy Alexi-600), I and the buyer told me that he can sell me J-50BC, which I have try to find like couple years... I will have then J-50BC + MM-04 but not GP-1000, but I buy it back when I have made enough money in poker :)

wanna Sell your MM-04 ?

i mean Alexi uses only the pickup with his mm-04

I know. But in the first vid he used his signature pickup and in the second he used the MM-04.
Was dat in Amsterdam Paradiso ? vorig jaar?
en ik heb 2X J50-BC en 3X JE-1000's maar ik doe ze niet weg :saint:

en Een GP-1000 88 model :D
Your language is funny and easy to understand :lol:

Here you go. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2960894/Je-1000.rar

Fastbodom seems like a huge asshole. I hope it's just the bad grammar and English that gives the impression or the guy is a real dickwad :lol:

@Fastodom: Why do you need a MM-04 when you got 3 JE-1000? Do you wipe your ass with Alexi electronics?

Fastbodom seems like a huge asshole. I hope it's just the bad grammar and English that gives the impression or the guy is a real dickwad :lol:

@Fastodom: Why do you need a MM-04 when you got 3 JE-1000? Do you wipe your ass with Alexi electronics?

thanks for your asshole Compliment ''Explain your statement.''

it sounds like you put some Emotion in your comment.
are you Jealous that i can Wipe my ass with Alexi Electronics And you cant? :) ?

No, I am implying your mom was good last night.

You seem like a really pompous prick. I rarely come to the ontopic since I do not listen to bodom any longer or pay that much attention to them but when I do your comments are pissing me in the eye with ignorance. Either you are freakishly stupid, know bad English or a troll.

No, I am implying your mom was good last night.

You seem like a really pompous prick. I rarely come to the ontopic since I do not listen to bodom any longer or pay that much attention to them but when I do your comments are pissing me in the eye with ignorance. Either you are freakishly stupid, know bad English or a troll.

So my comments are pissing you in the Eyes. or did your parents do ? cause it seems that they didn't gave you enough Attention. and your now asking it from me...

you could also Ignore me if you dont like me. But your not.. your Searching for a Fight. But im not willing to Sink to your Level.

Go be Immature Childish somewhere Else. Why should i Care you dont like/listen bodom anymore, seems your kinda Friendless now and your Screaming for attention.

Jeeez get lost Fucking Emo....

Sorry for the Offtopic. seems like this Cunt Fucks it up , the Crybaby gets mad at me because he cant handle the Fact that i got my equipment that he couln't get. and now its my fault..

So my comments are pissing you in the Eyes. or did your parents do ? cause it seems that they didn't gave you enough Attention. and your now asking it from me...

you could also Ignore me if you dont like me. But your not.. your Searching for a Fight. But im not willing to Sink to your Level.

Go be Immature Childish somewhere Else. Why should i Care you dont like/listen bodom anymore, seems your kinda Friendless now and your Screaming for attention.

Jeeez get lost Fucking Emo....

Sorry for the Offtopic. seems like this Cunt Fucks it up , the Crybaby gets mad at me because he cant handle the Fact that i got my equipment that he couln't get. and now its my fault..

*Slow applause*

You are just incredible. I do not want or need such electronics...unless you've heard of a J50BC that fits to a 7-string? Nope, I'm lurking here often when im logged out so your posts would still show. I lurk because there usually are some decent people discussing something decent while you are just whoring your gear.

I'm done with you. I've been wanting to tell you this everytime I've read one of your mroe rude or annoying posts. Especially the ones where you misunderstand people to mock you or you point out they are repeating what you said :lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah, Mr Martyr. Thanks for pointing it out to everyone this got offtopic and how sorry you are.

*Slow applause*

You are just incredible. I do not want or need such electronics...unless you've heard of a J50BC that fits to a 7-string? Nope, I'm lurking here often when im logged out so your posts would still show. I lurk because there usually are some decent people discussing something decent while you are just whoring your gear.

I'm done with you. I've been wanting to tell you this everytime I've read one of your mroe rude or annoying posts. Especially the ones where you misunderstand people to mock you or you point out they are repeating what you said :lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah, Mr Martyr. Thanks for pointing it out to everyone this got offtopic and how sorry you are.

Just to let you know : your behaving like a Fucking idiot.

if your trying to tell me something because im doing something Wrong Trough your eyes

Why the Fuck are you calling me names than ... Think about that.

and just because of your calling me names, proves your Immature and asking for attention.

Come on guys...take the pissing match somewhere else.

I would like to keep the ABQ/JE-1000 thread clean and informative so that others who may google it respect the info given, as there is really no other thread in any forum with as much info as we have gathered in this thread.

Yes, excuse my angerburst. Carry on! The ABQ interests me too kinda...the afterburner is shit but this one could well be something useful.

*Ignores Fastbodoms post*

Yes, excuse my angerburst. Carry on! The ABQ interests me too kinda...the afterburner is shit but this one could well be something useful.

Only if you play songs with a lot of lead guitar parts. The wah-effect still excist when you play normal power chords but can be hearable best on the g,b & e string.

srob, can you record something? I'm really interested of the sound and would compare it with mine! And I would really like to hear the Je-1000 or ABQ with another pickup except the J-50BC. I think I will replace my J-50BC with my old HZ just to hear the difference. Maybe it sounds better, who knows...