Encounters with white trash

you will know immediately when you see white trash, their numbers grow higher everyday.

Oh I'm not wondering how it is to be around white trash, I am around some myself, I'm curious about individual people's experiences with white trash. I don't really have any stories to tell myself, as our kind of white trash is usually just docile, and not that eccentric.

Ah okay, I graduated from the CSN High School this year. What do you plan on doing when you graduate? And where are you going?

Ah I have some friends who are going to CSN! :) I go to Arbor View.

As for my plans, I'm not really too sure. :erk: I'm kinda undecided. I'm leaning toward maybe heading to Texas but my parents really want me to stay here.

I really love Las Vegas though. Not born here but I was raised here almost my whole life. :D

Ah I have some friends who are going to CSN! :) I go to Arbor View.

As for my plans, I'm not really too sure. :erk: I'm kinda undecided. I'm leaning toward maybe heading to Texas but my parents really want me to stay here.

I really love Las Vegas though. Not born here but I was raised here almost my whole life. :D

Ah, thats pretty far north, haha. I'm in the Southwest area, around Fort Apache and Sahara. If you do stay here, and want to go to college, CSN and UNLV are both pretty good and affordable options. Do you go to any of the local/underground shows here (i.e. the ones at Yayo's and so on)?

There's a country town in Tasmania called Scottsdale,I got a job there for a while and it was interesting.I met people there who've never been out of Scottsdale before.I swear that place has the highest rate of bung eyes per capita in the world.

Imho there's more white trash in IN and OH than AL and the rest of the south. I used to live in Huntsville AL and i found the ppl in AL and TN were far more nicer and civil than ppl up here in the midwest.

Imho there's more white trash in IN and OH than AL and the rest of the south. I used to live in Huntsville AL and i found the ppl in AL and TN were far more nicer and civil than ppl up here in the midwest.

Actually you might be right. The midwest is worse in having trashy people than anything even the south.

Interestingly I do not see much white trash in Richmond -- only in very isolated areas like Oregon Hill, which has a reputation for being the 'stoner district' of town and has a lot of college students there as well, renting old run-down houses. Most white people here seem pretty well off. Obviously there are plenty of poor blacks here though.

I have to go out into the rural parts of the state or into the more mountainous cities like Staunton and Waynesboro to find white trash. There are plenty in Charlottesville as well, despite the town being very affluent overall.

There's that stereotype again. I see a lot of well-off white trash here in Nebraska. I doubt a poor hick can afford to drive a brand new Ford F-350 Crew Cab Dually with a 7.3 litre Powerstroke, let alone the trailer it's pulling loaded with 4 wheelers. Despite all those expensive toys, they're still white trash. Anybody that unironically looks like Toby Kieth or Larry The Cable Guy is white trash.

Yeah, I don't see how SD qualifies as white trash anything. It's full of Mexicans and Marines.

It's full of frat boys, wanna-be tough guys, fake ass hip hop gang banger wanna be's, rich, surfer/skater/hippie alternative, drug dealing assholes, too. they qualify as white trash in my book. oh and sexual offenders, too. there are so many sexual deviants in that town it's nuts.

My town is filled with fucking white trash juggalos and Slipknot fans. I can't walk into our Wal-Mart without having to see atleast one person wearing a Psychopathic Records t-shirt or something.

omg Juggalos! I saw a delightful white trash family on the Greyhound bus to Boston a couple weeks ago, the son was like 29 but a SERIOUS Juggalo with the Psychopathic Records hatchet guy tattoo and shit.

I always forget that Juggalos didn't die out in 2001.