Ever cried to opeth?

Yeah that sucked too, I really don't like when movies do that. I always feel sad when bad stuff happens to animals. But not a good sad :( I like being sad sometimes, but not when watching sad childrens' movies :D Childrens' movies should be happy, I don't understand that! I stopped liking Disney movies and stuff like that really early because they always made them so damn sad.

I haven't cried to Opeth... I haven't let myself do it yet.
It's been very close, having tears in my eyes and so on...
I love it though, when a song is so powerfull and
strong that there's nothing else for you to do, but to cry.
Like there's no other way out.....
The pain, the love! :eek:)))

I have cried to a lot of other band's songs...
On a very emotional day I can't really listen to Opeth,
'cause I'd probably just break down >:eek:P
But I think I'm going to try, the next time I'm really
depressed... I'll put on Opeth and see how long it
takes before I cry my heart out >:eek:P Hehe...

Originally posted by Lina
Oyo, I still have nightmares about that horse drowning in "The Never-Ending Story."

What about watership down :cry:

I think I'm getting better :loco: Before this year I hadn't cried since I was six or seven (I don't quite know why, I'm not ashamed of crying, just never felt i needed to). But after a long period of worrying about some stuff, I sat down and listened to mornigrise with my girlfriend and cried. And I don't wanna do it again, I'm trying to forget that time entirely...But yes I have cried to Opeth.

And I'm listening to the end of demon of the fall now..... :cry:

No, but whenever I listen to Face of Melinda I feel a few tears, but I blink them away. :s That song is just so goddamn sad! :s

never cried to Opeth, but after a break up put on Serenity painted death as loud as possible and peeled out of her driveway as fast as possible

It's almost funny to answer, but after reading all these posts, I'll say MANY TIMES. It's very emotional...very personal when music touches like that. Whenever I'm down, and because I listen to Opeth a lot, it happens. It sort of feels like I'm not alone in my pain. Like somehow the words and tones the songs take describe how I feel at that time and the connection is overwelming. Yeah...cried? Me? Many times.

I still have nightmares about that horse drowning in "The Never-Ending Story." My god...I loved that horse. :cry: But then he's back at the end and everyones all "YAY" and gasping with happiness! :tickled: <--Haha, I just put that together. He's tickled pink! :lol:

Yeah, usually, my attention can't be towards anyone in the room (alone in other words) and if an animal is dying or hurt on TV, I'm all :cry: But, only in movies. I'm fine though if I watch the discovery channel and see a cute little furry critter get swallowed by a snake ...::::SCREEEEECH!! THAT'S :lol: ONE OF THOSE HOMER MOMENTS FROM THE SIMPSONS LAST NIGHT!!! :lol: Mr. Burnes is swallowed by Smithers :lol: Oh god....ya had to see it. :lol: Ok, what was I saying? Oh right. Because it's nature and I can deal with that but these big time Hollywood producers know how to hit the right place in the heart.

The Simpsons kill me sometimes. :tickled:

to Opeth?
ummmmm.... sorry, but I think not.

But I've cried so many times to Anathema (One Last Goodbye, Parisienne Moonlight) and Katatonia (Quietworld, Deadhouse)...

As someone said, To Bid You Farewell really brings me down during the whole song, and while listening to Anathema & Katatonia there is always some little moment, some small part in the song that will make me spill a tear. Or two.

I dont think I cried to Opeth yet, but I have cried to Amorphis, me and my girl friend had a special song it was "alone" by Amorphis well after we broke up I couldnt listen to that song for a about a month and when I finally did I cried my eyes out.( yes I'm a cry baby.)

i've cried to Opeth in several hard times in my life, always to MAYH.
i also cried to Katatonia (Discouraged Ones) and MDB (just about everything, but "Two Winters Only" got a way of getting the tears flowing quickly...).

I have cried to Opeth quite a few times. Usually I just have "happy" cries, when a part is just so good it makes me emotional. But one time I listened to Still Life and then Blackwater Park in a row and cried a few times within those two listens. It was at the shittiest time in my life, and not exactly a "break up" type of situation though. :(

I haven't cried to Opeth yet. I know that soon the tears will come. I get choked up to a lot of the songs because they are very emotional and are usually played when I am going through tough times in my life.

I haven't cried in a long time since I was really young. For some reason, I can never cry. I will get to the point of it hurting and wanting release, but there are no tears. :confused:

I almost cry every time I hear Tori Amos' "Me and a Gun" because it is talking about when she was raped. It's just a really sad song that hits me deep down. I know that song would make me cry, but I try to avoid listening to it. She cried onstage when I saw her play this song. :cry:

Originally posted by rustymetal
Also, I cried when Simba died in the Lion King, but only the first time I watched it.:cry:
Simba didn't die in the Lion King. Get your Disney movies straight, man...