Ever cried to opeth?

I'm not sure why anyone would even respond to Hatebringer. He's nothing more than a messageboard terrorist - you leave, he wins. You get all pissed off, he wins. Personally, I just laughed at it and moved on. - (except, of course, for this post, which some may construe as a response to his post)

Guys, moving away won't help. Phuckers are everywhere. They cannot be avoided, and rarely can be fixed or shunned. They can and should be ignored. And that is exactly what i am about to do. Live your life the way you wish, and try not to get depressed because of others' stupidity! Know that some people are inferior. Know how to ignore those. Keep in mind that in every basket of apples there are always few rotten. If you are sentimental, you know that words can hurt a lot, but what you should know is that words are sometimes like a bomb - if you don't take a moment to think straight, you will get into panic and not be able to defuse it. If you just sit back for a moment, and try thinking about the situation (who wrote this? why should i listen to him? what do i care about his opinion), you'll find that most words are harmless.

And about the "gay" stuff - well, i guess that i must now go and dump my girlfriend (after 11.5 months), and start supplying with vaseline.

Why am i even writing this?

my post from the other day was not totally a joke the bit about calling you faggots was more a stab at your sentimentality as that suicidal motherfucker said than at your actual sexutalitys as for black spirit listen CUNT no i am very heterosexual and for your fuckin information i wasnt makin a fuckin stab at fuck mellow music im a fuckin classical musician you stupid cunt not all mellow music is depressing listen to fuckin pink floydd SLUMP FUCK YOU YOU QUEER MOTHERFUCKER GO AND SUCK ROB HALFORDS COCK oyo fuck what more can i say you are a fuckin wanker The Death im sorry that you are gay but that is your problem and i have much sympathy for you i just wish you'd make like Tchaikovsky and KILL YOURSELF and metalman cpa you should be called metalmanlover cpa FUCK OFF IF YOU DONT WANNA USE THIS FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD THEN DONT USE IT THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY PLACE SO FUCK OFF YOU STUPID DICKLESS SACK LICKING SEXUALLY CONFUCSED MOTHER FUCKIN ANALLY PENETRATING ARSE MOLESTING POSER I REPEAT FUCKING POSER FAG FUCK OFF AND DIE this is not a joke FUCK OFF IGNORE ME IF YOU WILL YOU STUPID CUNTS I LL KEEP COMMING HERE YOU FUCKS

if death uses one more ph to start the word fuck i will personally fly over to israel and beat the fuck out of him with a pick axe you shouldnt even insult the word death by using it you CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

Come on HATEBRINGER you said yourself Opeth are a good band, why try and ruin their message board? From some of the bands you listed you like good music. I am sure if you decided to post on here you could bring something positive to the board, instead of trying to piss everyone off.

Take care

love indiscriminately

Originally posted by HATEBRINGER
my post from the other day was not totally a joke the bit about calling you faggots was more a stab at your sentimentality as that suicidal motherfucker said than at your actual sexutalitys as for black spirit listen CUNT no i am very heterosexual and for your fuckin information i wasnt makin a fuckin stab at fuck mellow music im a fuckin classical musician you stupid cunt not all mellow music is depressing listen to fuckin pink floydd SLUMP FUCK YOU YOU QUEER MOTHERFUCKER GO AND SUCK ROB HALFORDS COCK oyo fuck what more can i say you are a fuckin wanker The Death im sorry that you are gay but that is your problem and i have much sympathy for you i just wish you'd make like Tchaikovsky and KILL YOURSELF and metalman cpa you should be called metalmanlover cpa FUCK OFF IF YOU DONT WANNA USE THIS FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD THEN DONT USE IT THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY PLACE SO FUCK OFF YOU STUPID DICKLESS SACK LICKING SEXUALLY CONFUCSED MOTHER FUCKIN ANALLY PENETRATING ARSE MOLESTING POSER I REPEAT FUCKING POSER FAG FUCK OFF AND DIE this is not a joke FUCK OFF IGNORE ME IF YOU WILL YOU STUPID CUNTS I LL KEEP COMMING HERE YOU FUCKS

:lol: :lol: :lol: the sad thing is...i am not sure if i am laughing with you or at you...but i know one thing...it made me laugh
jAY

well, its good to see that everyone has thier own since of humor, no matter how brash and sensless it maybe. I'm glad that you've gotten a kick out of insulting others good sir. I'm actually suprised that you took enough time to explain yourself. In either case, you seem like an intellegent fello, so why not just back down from the sunny disposition that you've presented yourself with previously and just be content with the fact that no one is actually getting thier feelings hurt from your words. I guess it is funny in a strange way.

Well HATEBRINGER, i thought they censore fuck here, i guess they don't.
More than anything else, your posts bring a good laughter to me. At first i thought it was just a waste of bits, but the last ones were really good! Btw you should fix your caps lock key. Btw, do not worry about getting laid, it will come eventually (and so will your 12th birthday). Farewell for now.

Ive never actually cried to Opeth but i'll be damned if that feeling doesn't hit me evertime I hear the end of Demon of the Fall. I doesnt matter if im joyful of sad. It overwhealms me with its beauty. It seems to mean so much. I always have to skip back to play it at least twice.
The end of Face of Melinda affects me the same way. White cluster really has some powerful feeling too.
It is cool to know that Opeth has this effect on a lot of people.

Originally posted by leadfoot256

:lol: :lol: :lol: the sad thing is...i am not sure if i am laughing with you or at you...but i know one thing...it made me laugh
jAY

We shouldn't laught at hatebringer. Its quite obvious that he has been/is repeatedly sodomized. Why else would he make so many allusions to homosexuality and anal penetration? I for one have heart felt sorrow that he is someone's man whore. I hope that he is able to escape his bonds of being a he-bitch. Keep the faith hatebringer, eventually your anus will heal and resume to its normal size.

Originally posted by dune_666

We shouldn't laught at hatebringer. Its quite obvious that he has been/is repeatedly sodomized. Why else would he make so many allusions to homosexuality and anal penetration? I for one have heart felt sorrow that he is someone's man whore. I hope that he is able to escape his bonds of being a he-bitch. Keep the faith hatebringer, eventually your anus will heal and resume to its normal size.

:lol: :lol: maybe you are right.
jAY

hatebringer please dont turn this into the damn unholy metal chat thats on AOL. everybody just sits in that chat all day flaming each other as if they have nothing better to do. dont be a little fuckhead and tear this board apart. stop acting like a fucking child.

My daddy makes me keep the swear filter on (rod flanders voice)

In response to Hatebringer's "***** **** if****** *** ***** *** *** *** **** ******* **** ***** **** ****** *** **** * *** **** ******* **** *Oyo**** **** Metalman****** *** ***** **you* **** ******* ****THE ***** ****. ****** *** ***** *** **** ******* **** ******* **** ***** **** ******* *go to*** ***** **** **** ******you're all *** ***** **** this is my ****** board*** ***** **** ****** *** ****. "

:confused:

some of you are obviously disturbed by my messages except for leadfoot and DUNE 666 who obviously were incredibly aroused by what i said and are probably by now completely out of kleenex and hand lotion but thats ok. Your comments on sodomy have no place on this board i am no he-bitch the only man-love i ever encountered was the time i was making out with your mum and i discovered quickly that she is the proud owner of a 15 inch cock. FUCK OFF AND DIE. Duvall i am glad my messages please you so much but you also can FUCK OFF. I am honestly:D sorry to you all :D no really i am :D you FUCKING ARSECLOWNS fuck off im not so much serious about these messages as i am amused IF IT SMELLS LIKE FISH EAT IT, TITTY BARS RULE, THINK PINK AND SEND MY REGARDS TO YOUR MOTHER DUNE YOU FREDDY MERCURY ELTON JOHN CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUTN CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUTN CUTNF UNCUGFFHFJ

soulreaper you FUCK OFF YOU CUNT IF I SAW YOU ON THE FUCKIN STREETS OF MY HOME TOWN ID FUCKIN KILL YOU DID I MENTION IM THE MEMBER OF A CERTAIN ORGANISATION CALLED I LIKE FUCKING SOULREAPERS MUM IN EVERY ORAFFICE ITS A BIG ORGANISATION DOWN HERE YOU SHOULD JOIN YOU FUCK OFF CUNT OR ALL HELLS GONNA BREAK LOOSE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER LOOSE GET IT CUNTZ

Originally posted by HATEBRINGER
if death uses one more ph to start the word fuck i will personally fly over to israel and beat the fuck out of him with a pick axe you shouldnt even insult the word death by using it you CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What a fucking clown.