Ever cried to opeth?

Crying to Opeth has never felt so damn good...!
Don't repress it people! CRY DAMMIT!! Cry your eyes out!! :D
Nah... on a serious note...

Face of Melinda is beautiful... and Epilouge...(sp?)
... Tear jerkers for sure! Just.... so.... beautiful...!
*Sobs and dramatically wipes a tear away*

Well, I guess that wasn't all serious after all... *Shrugs* :loco:

Mmmm... no.

The last thing to really get me was the movie "Pay it Forward". If you can watch that movie and not cry, you're just not human. (This is where everybody says that they watched it and didn't cry...)

Morningrise I've listened to when very depressed but I don't think I ever actually cried. "One Last Goodbye" by Anathema also makes me emotional, but not actually cry. I also can't listen to the song "Crash" by the Dave Matthews Band, although that has nothing to do with the song, that's completely memory association. It also doesn't make me cry, I just feel like shit. Although I'll get past that one in time...

I always well up during readings of "In Flanders Fields", and it is that time of year. Rememberance Day was always very emotional for me, just because it's something I take seriously... AND THEN, my grandfather died on rememberance day as well.

I cry... with Opeth ... sometimes.. remenbers me the scars that I try to cure, and hide deep inside myself....

With... To Bid you Farewell....
With April Ethereal
With Demon of The fall and
Credence....

False Love Turns To Pure Hate... well... isn´t true that sentence?... For me ... Is an universal truth.

Bye.

Well, i think i once cried to "The twilight is my robe", at that riff just before "in waters i dwell...". You know, the riff that repeats after he sings "...while our mystic brothers still seek". I was really emotional that time, really depressed about stuff, and that music and lyrics just caught me that moment with already moisten eyes...

I think i also cried once on the beginning of "Nectar".

Opeth really take my emotions to their peaks, touching me at the right places.

Mufasa! *shudder* Say it again..

Mufasa! *shudder*

Opeth's made me cry a couple of times.. or the emotion in it brought out enough in me to make me cry. Usually.. When did it for me. That was kind of a theme song to me getting dumped. Hey, it's on right now.

I'm gonna go curl up and die, kay?

:cry:

You people.. are..just..so..understanding!! :cry:

;)

The question I ask is how could you not cry to Opeth unless either stoic or relaxed. I've found myself close to tears when listening to opeth songs because they all seem to strike within me a deep meaning. I imagine that my own understanding of the lyrics and musical progression in each song is probably different from Mikeal's and the rest of the band's, but even still, the music and poetry accomplishes its goal in touching the heart and soul. I've cried to Credence, Face of Melinda, To bid Thee Farwell, etc..gee if I go on I'd probably sound like an emotional little bitch, when in actuallity I'm not a very emotional person, thats what REALLY amazes me about my connection with Opeth's music.

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
Mmmm... no.

The last thing to really get me was the movie "Pay it Forward". If you can watch that movie and not cry, you're just not human. (This is where everybody says that they watched it and didn't cry...)

I remember reading this post and I just finished watching it on a movie channel i have........and i have to admit you were correct:cry: :cry: i did more than once......good movie.
jAY

you lot are the GAYEST CUNTS ON THIS PLANET opeth yes are a good band and yes are emotional and shit but crying to it suggests that you all dont drink and smoke enough relax fuckin you cuntz are pathetic man you all make me sick listen to some fuckin old school metal some kiss some fuckin slayer some fuckin motorhead when your down or acdc not fuckin opeth oh look every one i know is dead id better listen to some fuckin type o negative you cock heads if your down get out the sabbath get a chick some weed a bottle of whiskey get some pussy and rock it out you pathetic faggots FUCK YOU ALL:D

Originally posted by HATEBRINGER
you lot are the GAYEST CUNTS ON THIS PLANET opeth yes are a good band and yes are emotional and shit but crying to it suggests that you all dont drink and smoke enough relax fuckin you cuntz are pathetic man you all make me sick listen to some fuckin old school metal some kiss some fuckin slayer some fuckin motorhead when your down or acdc not fuckin opeth oh look every one i know is dead id better listen to some fuckin type o negative you cock heads if your down get out the sabbath get a chick some weed a bottle of whiskey get some pussy and rock it out you pathetic faggots FUCK YOU ALL:D

Someone seems to have som unresolved
issues with being gay! >:eek:)
Are you gay hatebringer? Are you too
afraid to listen to "soft" music?
And why are you so afraid of crying man?
Can't let anyone see your weaker side? >:eek:P

Hehehe.... don't mind me, I just had to >:eek:P

but crying to it suggests that you all dont drink and smoke enough relax

Well how well do you know me? i dont drink or smoke yet at this level of boredom in my life i couldnt me more relaxed

man you all make me sick listen to some fuckin old school metal some kiss some fuckin slayer some fuckin motorhead when your down or acdc not fuckin opeth oh look every one i know is dead id better listen to some fuckin type o negative you cock heads if your down get out the sabbath get a chick some weed a bottle of whiskey get some pussy and rock it out you pathetic faggots FUCK YOU ALL

This is way i do not start Threats...this is why i hate people and life cause everyone in the hole world marks me as gay if i choose to be sentimental, to cry when i cant take it, to say that i love my girlfriend with all my heart. When did this became exclusively attached to a women or women-like ( cause i figured you meant that by gay ) behavior? I guess liking death metal and being huge in size doesnt helps....im just tired of the world i thought i could run away to such people in here...yet life proved me wrong again

I sure hope he was, or else i will probably leave this forum.. If it is going to get full of those kind of ignorant assholes..

HATEBRINGER: If you were joking man, no problem.

If not, fuck you..