Ever cried to opeth?

Originally posted by an illiterate fuckwit:

FREDDY MERCURY ELTON JOHN CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUTN CUNTCUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUTN CUTNF UNCUGFFHFJ

Looks like you're getting a little aroused yourself.. or maybe, with luck, you had massive coronary failure and collapsed on your keyboard, clicking "submit" as your last action before fading to black.

Ahh... wishful thinking.

hatebringer please dont turn this into the damn unholy metal chat thats on AOL. everybody just sits in that chat all day flaming each other as if they have nothing better to do. dont be a little fuckhead and tear this board apart. stop acting like a fucking child.

As long as we wont get down to his level and reply with insults back, he cant do shit. Just give us something to laugh at.

duvall i have decided due to the fact that i am apparently aroused am a fuckwit and illiterate i will personally dig up the corpses of each of your dead relatives wherever they may be and fuck each one in every hole wether it be one that was there originally or one that was created by a small microcosm of maggots some time later CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT :D :D :D WOLFF EATS COCK

Hehehehehe.... this is just great >:eek:)

Good entertainment...
It's like watching him from a cage going
all mad, and he can't escape so he just
gets even mader until he explodes! lol....

This is funny shit,
HATEBRINGER;
please DO keep posting here :eek:)

::misanthrope uses fleshcraft to close every hole in hatebringer's corpse and also castrates him::

In case you somehow survive you wont have any problems with your sexuality wichever your preference was

i am just wondering what the motivation of people like IT is.
i simply cannot understand. the feeling of invulnerability? trying to suppress the awareness of being a sad, wretched being unable to communicate? please tell me. (unless you don't kill me first, dig out my corpse afterwards and piss on it etc. pp.)

to awnser to this , i did not cried while listening opeth. but to awnser if i felt something
powerfull listening them the awnser is yes ! well
i am sensitive to poetry and i have a pretty sorrowed mind...the fact is that when i was listening to the song harvest from BWP i just felt
apart of it...i just really get the sence of it
and felt like this song was for me. when he sing
"stay with me a while..." i felt to stay in this
music forever. beatiful melancholia ! and also at
another time , i had listening to an horror movie
(an old one) that is call "canibal hollocost"
which is based on a true story telling the story
of four ppl that are in the jungle to film
canibals (pretty disgusting) and after this i been
reed a part of an anne rice book call "Armand the
vampire" an book of a vampire story (exellent one)
and gone to sleep after (and at every night ,
since i have insomnia , i listen music , powerfull
one to make me stop thinking) and listened to black water park...i was totally terorised by the agresive parts and felt a part of this hell for
real...so i guess i can say i had powerfull experience with opeth music...

LOL! Hatebringer is fucking hilarious! Its a good thing you didnt put where you live dude. Cause if you lived by me, Id make your little bitch ass cry, when you walk around with my boot up your ass. If theres room of course, I mean unless your too busy with mommys up there. lol dumb ass cock smoker.

Want my address tough guy? San antonio, thats just a couple of hours from Monterrey Mexico maybe you could prove me wrong maybe i can make your phisical pain grow to be a fraction of the psicological trauma some of use face and then you know what tough is...

i think it'd be hard not to listen to opeth and cry. the music they play just has this depressing, melodic, tormented feeling to it. but has anyone here actually cried while playing music. one time i was really upset and started playing my guitar and started crying. i recorded it and it has to be the emotional music i have ever played. i imagine that's how opeth does it sometimes.