Ever cried to opeth?

:eek:

Oooh, I get it..!
This is some sort of... Guiness Book of World Records thing isn't it?! HATEBRINGER is trying to get as many swear words into a post as possible...! Hmmm :err:

No wait, I got it..! He is trying to win first place of being one of those annoying, dumb mother fuckers..! Well ladies and Gentlemen... I can proudly say he passed with flying colors... lets all applaude his immature and stupid behaviour...

Now HATEBRINGER, take a bow for everyone to see whilst I gut you with a knife through your fucking ass BITCH!
:) That felt good..! Everyone give it a try... :lol:

Originally posted by HATEBRINGER
...SO FUCK OFF YOU STUPID DICKLESS SACK LICKING SEXUALLY CONFUCSED MOTHER FUCKIN ANALLY PENETRATING ARSE MOLESTING POSER I REPEAT FUCKING POSER FAG FUCK OFF AND DIE this is not a joke FUCK OFF IGNORE ME IF YOU WILL YOU STUPID CUNTS I LL KEEP COMMING HERE YOU FUCKS

No, no, it's "Hoser", with an "H". If you're going to be insulting, at least spell the names right.

Pfft. Amateur.

Originally posted by HATEBRINGER
duvall i have decided due to the fact that i am apparently aroused am a fuckwit and illiterate i will personally dig up the corpses of each of your dead relatives wherever they may be and fuck each one in every hole wether it be one that was there originally or one that was created by a small microcosm of maggots some time later CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT :D :D :D WOLFF EATS COCK

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come back for more. I'm shitting in my pants.

You fcuking cnut.

Indeed
Chuck at his finest....someday i will play that song...well now that you mention there is no reason why both guitars while beautyfull are not out of the question to play ( like the starting of the spirit crusher solo )

HATEBRINGER seems content on the following:
The word "dick".
Anything with the words "anal" and "penetration'.
Women of an older generation (Our mothers)

In my experience, such outburts are often the effect of repeated rape and forced intercourse from the father. I guess this is what happened here - but the repeated use of "dick" and "suck" suggests he enjoyed it.

I registered (spelling? ;) ) me today... very nice thread until this "hatebringer" showed up, pretty boring that those kind of people cant get any help, and must post out their agressions here and think they are were cool, dangerous, and so on...

I feel sorry for you man :(

hmm.. I have never cried to Opeth, but I have been very close many times :) Face of Melinda, Credence, Demon of the Fall.... damn good songs... I like all their songs though.. but those are my favorites ;)

Hmm well Hatebringer sure seems to be a dickhead...His comments are quite amsuing.....I wish I could string a proper sentence together like he does......And why does the fuck always sign of by saying the word Cunt like 20 times....I think we get the picture after the first time.......Hmmm lets see, apparently he likes to fuck our mothers and his obviously gay......and hey I wouldnt be surprised if he got fucked up his arse by his father......now how many board members agree with me there??? hehe.....but you have to give credit to him right? I mean who else can cram all those profanities in such a small space.......Ok well I guess I will be the next one to get abused by the 'Hatebringer' I wonder what he says about me......Ohh by the way Hatebringer, could you make it something original, because your pathetic comments are like the stereotypical ones heard in the school grounds......If your going to abuse someone.....do it properly you fucking stain.........see........keep it simple but effective.........By the way, how old are you??? 12 maybe 13?

PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER PASTA DISASTER

and that's all I have to say about that.

Originally posted by The Jester 572
Hmm well Hatebringer sure seems to be a dickhead...His comments are quite amsuing.....I wish I could string a proper sentence together like he does......And why does the fuck always sign of by saying the word Cunt like 20 times....I think we get the picture after the first time.......Hmmm lets see, apparently he likes to fuck our mothers and his obviously gay......and hey I wouldnt be surprised if he got fucked up his arse by his father......now how many board members agree with me there??? hehe.....but you have to give credit to him right? I mean who else can cram all those profanities in such a small space.......Ok well I guess I will be the next one to get abused by the 'Hatebringer' I wonder what he says about me......Ohh by the way Hatebringer, could you make it something original, because your pathetic comments are like the stereotypical ones heard in the school grounds......If your going to abuse someone.....do it properly you fucking stain.........see........keep it simple but effective.........By the way, how old are you??? 12 maybe 13?

:heh: :heh: :loco: