Extol

What?

Catfish give the most powerful Birthday Jabs. I take one to all my friends' parties. Especially if they're like 40 or 50. It's fun to see them cry after the catfish is finished.

I'm a little left in the head, yes. But Zorxzam's cucumbers always make feel right as rain in a hey lady dingbat you tuckus kind of way, know what I'm smellin' G-dawg? Represent!

I don't like that piece of shit band, Dimmu Borgir either, so your little comment is irrelevant

Whether or not you like Dimmu Borgir is the irrelevant point here. His point stands -- disregarding a band's sound/talent and hating them for whatever they happen to "preach" is usually a judgment passed by one far too into the metal concept and furthermore, more often than not speaks for their character. You passing on Extol for their lyrical content, for example, is no different than a steadfast Christian passing on Burzum, or Graveland, or (insert any awesome black metal here) for the lyrics alone. I could observe that you're on the same level of a Christian zealot with such a shallow-minded attitude, and I despise the fact that possibly the broadest genre of music has some of the narrowest followers.

Are you a music fan?

You initially made it quite clear that you didn't like Extol for their POV, and later you attempted to cop out by saying you actually don't like them because you think they suck talent-wise, and then throw in a quick "I just said that to ~offend~ everyone" remark for good measure, when in reality you were trying to redeem yourself after everyone here made you look and feel stupid.

So, between not liking Extol as they go against your cheesy anti-allthingschristianrelated regime and just using that as a "front" because getting on people's nerves tickles you, you're admitting to holding the title of either a close-minded impresso-plebeian or a common worthless message board troll. Basically.

You're like a blueprint I'd use to build a dickhead. Extol rocks, and your opinion is weaker than wormsperm. But hey, at least you didn't throw in the ole' "prove ye might & mettle" pissmatch list of hardcore bands you listen to proving you hardcore and musically omniscient like most milquetoasts of your breed do.

A few of the bands I listen to, which are way better than Extol, are: Malignancy, Rossomahaar, Gontyna Kry, Spawn of Possession, Basiliskk, Sorcery, Dub Buk, Severed Savior, Blut Aus Nord, Bane of Existance, Copremesis, Wormed, etc...

Oh, my bad.

Piss off you bed-wetting queer.

Lord ridley's post :worship: .... So varnoobvl... Your only here to piss people off and offend them? Stfu this board has enough trolls. Why waste our time and yours talking shit about a band you dont care (and know nothing) about? You're too fucking tr00 for this board. Go to metal-archives.com. You would probably fit in better over there. Your arguments are the equivalent of bashing a band because they're african americans. Or are you just prejudice against a man's beliefs, but not a man's skin color? So you're just half a bigot? Mommy and Daddy should've paid more attention to you as a child rather than spending the rent money on Old English 40's. Then maybe you wouldn't of turned out to be the internet attention whore that you have become. :Smokin:

Lord Ridley: Good job on typing up a worthless post. I already explained basically everything, but I guess it's hard for you to read what you interpret. It's okay though, I'll forgive you... you're just a lame Extol fan; it's not your fault that you're stupid.

I don't necessarily have to tolerate everything. Not liking something for a valid reason isn't being close-minded; it's an opinion. Something which you liberal idiots can't seem to understand. I tend to be quite tolerant towards a lot of different groups, but I'm not going to tolerate the bullshit that some certain ones stand for. I guess I'm still close-minded, eventhough I have Christian friends and deal with Christians on a day-to-day basis. Retard.

I'm here for my own personal enjoyment. Do I take it seriously? Nope. Do I express my exact beliefs? Nope. I like to have band discussions, but pissing off morons like you along the way is a plus. Now, you can wipe away those tears of anger and continue listening to your shitty mainstream metal, while I listen to my good metal.

AllWithinMyMonster: How do I know nothing about Extol? I know the majority of their albums, where they come from, what kind of metal they are, etc... Oh, but I don't worship their lame music like you do. And why the hell would I post at metal-archives? That's not NEARLY as fun as this board!

I'm so sorry that you twits don't like my opinion... but hey, you COULD grow some balls and ignore it. I can see the replies now, "Omgz, yer sucha intolerant idiot!!!1 Extol iz good. U have 2 like dem cuz i do!!11" Heh, e-drama rules. May you morons never change.

You're all idiots. Going after someone because they don't like a band is the stupidest thing ever, and it's more hilarious on a message board. I'm 15, and I have more maturity than all of you combined, or so it seems. Grow the fuck up. Carry on with discussion.

*Yawn* That post was totally irrelivant, thanks for nothing. Your irrelivant jibber jabber isn't going to stop this discussion either. So please back off. As for Lord Ridley. Its called an opinion, Varulv can like and dislike what ever the hell they want, you have NO right to say otherwise.And Dimmu Borgir are a horribly boring band. Extol is nothing but a bunch of talentless christians..See thats my opinion. I'm not bashing them for being Christian(although I don't agree with christianity or other over zealous religious institutions) just saying they suck is enough to offend you and get my point across. And for future refrence it's the internet you can go wherever, and do almost anything, you want.

lol funeral portrait!!! That was the best post in the entire thread!

Valnoob and the other fag who commented (not worth pressing the back button to see your sn) Do you two fags scrape each others scrotums while you say satanic overtures to one another? Fucking dingleberry douche wads. Your intelligence is on par with barney fife's and michael kelso's of the world. Yet they've laid many (You'll die a varuluvian virgin) You need to get a life and stop being a typewriter terrorist. What are you here to prove? That you are an annoying little twit who's conceptions only brought forth a 6 month gestation? Stfu. Worm infected trachea. Your 15? That explains everything. Oh well. You kids should mature one day. One day varuloob you would be a wise man. Probably when you reach the age of that man in your avatar. Intil then... Think before you speak.

Done yet? I think you should get Lord Ridley's cock out of your mouth then speak to me. Extol suck, that the end of it.Did i ever say i dont like christians. NO!, just said I don't agree with their ideals. Do you understand english?. Its my opinion, fuck you guys are funny and get mad over everything.Wha Wha Wha, bitch Bitch Bitch.Also your use of excessive profanity leads me to believe you're maybe what 9?. You're a waste of skin and air. Go do me a favor follow these steps

1.Aquire shotgun and shotgun shells
2.load shells into shotgun
3.place shotgun barrel in asshole.
4.Pull the trigger

Thanks.