favorite beer(S)

Alexander Keith's from Canada is my favorite... not because I am canadian :)
Beers from Belgium are close to perfection

I'm definitely a big fan of Chimay, but I prefer Trappistes Rochefort when it comes to Trappist ales. Favorite beers? Unibroue's La Fin Du Monde, Sinebrychoff's Porter, and Duvel to name a few. Just recently tried Duvel for the first time...if anyone here likes beer and hasn't tried it, seek it out. It's amazing.

I'm still seeing Sam Adams Winter Lager when I go to the grocery store, and White Ale comes after that so it should still be available for a little bit.

15745.jpg

this however is the beer of kings :lol:

Haha way to rub it in. How much is a 6 pack of say...Hoegaarden out there anyway?

I don't know about a six pack, but when you go to a bar the price for a Hoegaarden (33cl) would be around €1.50 - 2.00 (what is that 2-3 US dollars?). It is of course much cheaper if you buy it in the shops, I think it is around €12.00 for a case of 24 beers (25 cl), so that's €0.50 for one beer (about $0.80)...

EDIT: I just looked it up: the price for 6 cans of Hoegaarden (33cl) is €5 or 8 dollars. But to me, beer in a can is blasphemy. The best is draught or bottled, of course :)