Favourite cartoon/comics/anime... figure?

Falconspirit said:
My all time favourites are Dragon Ball Z/Gt/Af- i hear Hollywood will make a movie on the series--cant wait!
dragonball.jpg

I was so much of a DBZ addict.
If they do a movie it must have tremendous special effects
Do you have info?

Mariner said:
come on translate emre :hotjump:
well let me try piet..
btw i do not have a fucking idea where you guys find these non-sense stuff.. anyway..

MAGANDA means "Geek under-educated bully" in turkish

-mine(her boyfriend?) is a jerk..
-oh yeah? why did you get that idea?
------------------------------------
-last night we danced for 3 hours, and he did nothing but stared at me..
-is there a chance of him being deaf? (don't have an idea what this means tho)
------------------------------------
-i wished he was.. at least deaf people communicate with their hands..

Don Corleone said:
THOSE ARE NOT THE X MEN I USED TO KNOW!!!! THESE ARE GAY!
That's a picture of the way the characters look in the latest cartoon X-Men Evolution, which had its season finale and possibly series finale yesterday. It's the only group pic I could find. The show is about their development as teenagers, and it's a really good show but very different from both the comic books and the original show.

Filthy Sanchez said:
i really couldn't understand the point in that cartoon.. is the girl holding other's breast? emre, yavuz help us out

i quess this is from sek sek, tak tak, pat pat or smthing like that :tickled: . I couldnt understand anything.

well, the word is not deaf, it's "dumb." now it must make sense.

she is trying to say even the dumb use their hands to communicate through body language. she is complaining that her boyfriend isnt touching her enough. sssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo stupid

it is from GOZCU. HAHAHHHAHAH the worst newspaper ever. you guys know my grandfather reads it.

but how on earth toolsofthe trade got hold of it is the greatest of mysteries.