Favourite Movie

ikeaboy said:
sure lots of us know simple recipes for pasta, whats the best about that? :erk: saying its THE best cos you read it somewhere and have come to the conclusion youre not alone with that belief, is bollix, are you a student? you never mentioned anything about cinematography there :D

it may be the best for him and not for you. I like both Once Upon a Time in America and Godfather, probably godfather more. The thing is that Godfather is more important than Once Upon a Time... because it changed the structure of gangster films. We started to look from the inside at mafia. We were placed in their shoes. Both are very good films, dont argue over it.

best said:
it may be the best for him and not for you. I like both Once Upon a Time in America and Godfather, probably godfather more. The thing is that Godfather is more important than Once Upon a Time... because it changed the structure of gangster films. We started to look from the inside at mafia. We were placed in their shoes. Both are very good films, dont argue over it.
yeah but it was first the novel that brought that kind of perspective. but an amazing movie all the same.

my fave is 2001: a space odyssey

I just saw the new Almodóvar Bad Education, hmm, the one before this, Talk to Her was a cheesy nice thing, but this is hardcore gay. I can't even describe the feeling, it's not sadness, somehow worse. I mean the film is good, it just left me desolate and hopeless :(

Maqus said:
I just saw the new Almodóvar Bad Education, hmm, the one before this, Talk to Her was a cheesy nice thing, but this is hardcore gay. I can't even describe the feeling, it's not sadness, somehow worse. I mean the film is good, it just left me desolate and hopeless :(
hey, i like talk to her. Ill deffo watch this one if it is shown here or i can get hold of a vcd or dvd.