FINALLY!!! Children of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet? (Paperback)

Artist-approved notes and tab for all 10 tunes off the fifth studio CD from these Finnish death metalists. Includes the title track - popularized in Rock Band - and: Bastards of Bodom * In Your Face * Living Dead Beat * Next in Line * Punch Me I Bleed * We're Not Gonna Fall * and more.

Fuck yeah!!! OOO I'm so buying it!!! Cherry lane is a good publisher, Very good job with the Death Magnetic songbook!!!:hotjump:

Indeed, I seriously trust Mitch's tabs a lot more than the "official" ones.

Actually, even on the Rockhouse DVD I noticed mistakes in the tabs provided. I'd bet that there will be mistakes on these 'official' tabs.

Me too. And in the Young Guitar mags that come with a DVD of him playing it, they still tab it wrong. It's fucking pathetic.

On the Rockhouse DVD's Alexi plays most of the stuff in a different way as he did on the album version and the tabs are also not 100% of what he plays on the Rockhouse DVD's. So how should anybody learn COB's solos when Alexi himself isn't able to play his own stuff? He definitely was a better teacher back in 2003

10 tracks? I must have missed one of the tracks :lol:

bodom's publishing company should just pay mitch to do it lol

QFT. They won't get better tabs.

You can be sure that the tabs will be based on the ones on the tab thread

If I'm to buy it, I'd prefer it. At least I'd know the tabs are right.

On the Rockhouse DVD's Alexi plays most of the stuff in a different way as he did on the album version and the tabs are also not 100% of what he plays on the Rockhouse DVD's. So how should anybody learn COB's solos when Alexi himself isn't able to play his own stuff? He definitely was a better teacher back in 2003

You too? FFS. Are you going to tell me that the Reap n Roll vid or the Passage To The Reaper vids are better than the Rockhouse DVDs? The PTTR vids of him and Roope playing are pure awesomeness, but as far as teaching they're pretty much useless.

Are they just guitars or also keyboards? I doubt we'll ever get all that down-mixed stuff Janne plays on those songs. I'd really want them. As for guitars and stuff they're already on the tab thread so this release doesn't really concern us.