First day of spring...... I hate it!

baldyboy said:
get gigging again my green friend-remember how hot it is under those stage lights?the sweat makes you feel alive-and smelly!! :D

Get off stage and walk outside to get some air in the middle of winter and have steam rising off you body. :lol: Those were the days...... or daze. :)

Greeno said:
The humidity of summer just sucks the life out of me. By Aug 1st I'm ready to kill everyone in sight. I get very depressed in the summer.

Same here! I feel for ya. The humidity is the main factor in my dislike of summer. I can take the heat, but not the humidity.

Going to gigs in winter is a pain in the ass, and summer got all these huge Metal festivals -> summer wins :loco: (and don't forget the chicks factor in summer... hum sorry)

Anyway I prefer spring, I'm with JohnnyD here!

baldyboy said:
fang face does have a great point-the sun comes out and whammo,huge pairs of fun bags on display everywhere!there is that to summer.

Hahahahha I dont think I'v ever heard them refered to as Fun Bags before,Giant orbs of Pleasure yes :D Great Minds Think alike right FangFace?

Greeno said:
I've wondered if when you were born has anything to do with it. I was born in the dead of winter during a snow storm, maybe that's why I like the cold. Who knows.
I was born August 5th 1968. August is the hottest month of the year in my area.

Bryant