First Katatonia song you ever heard?

Originally posted by EvilGenius
, Turmoil (don't care for em anymore,)

Turmoil was one tough fuckin band... people dance.. and there was chaos.. if the AE fans cant handle sworn enemy I would hate to see them with Turmoil... if you dont know what im talkin about there is a thread about SE fans in the Arch Enemy forum.

The first song I heard from Katatonia was "Disposession" from LFDGD and I fell madly in love with this band. From the huanting vocals to the amazingly melodic guitar work, I was hooked. Went out and bought Tonight's Decision the next week and I've never looked back :p

rainroom.
it was a sample, just a first 2 minutes.
then i heard deadhouse in a record store back in summer 99...at first i thought it was anathema's judgement, but then i realised i was wrong....and couple of minutes later i got out from the shop with 2 masterpieces, discouraged ones and (then)anathema's latest...one of the greatest days of my life:)

teargas which i just download 5 minutes ago. it was really good. any other songs i should download so i know if i want to buy their cds?

I think I heard "Gone" at a friends place, but disliking it a lot, I didn´t care much. Later, another friend played the whole "Dance Of Decmber Souls" for me, and from that moment on, I was hooked...

......the first song i heard was deadhouse......i dunno where did i get it...aa yes from audiogalaxy....then i bought their album...then bought all their albums.....they r GREAT!!!!

This first song I ever heard was Disposession. I was sitting at my grandmothers house over Christmas break last year, and it came on the satellite music channel. My jaw hit the floor, and my heart pounded. I have never had a song touch me the way Disposession did. The introduction to that song, is amazing, and can never me duplicated. I only hope that the new album will be ever better than LFDGD.

Yeah, Dispossesion is an amazing song. I shouldn't be worried about the next album, because they just keep getting better and better, but I still am. I'm also worried no stores where I live will have it on the date it's supposed to be released...

Evil Genius: Maybe it's too soon to give a release date yet. I know how you feel though. I depend totally on the internet (and my boyfriend) for information on my favorite metal bands. The only people that have ever heard of any type of Katatonia before were my psychology class...:lol:

Hopefully someone will get that joke....

Yea I know :(. Although I did tell my Psychology teacher about Katatonia and he said he'd have to check them out just becasue of the name.
He's a really cool guy...I'm in the third portion of his class and he's still my favorite teacher by far :). That stuff really interests me.