Forgotten and underrated games thread

Oh, I just remembered some:

Revenant (PC) was quite good, and I think it may be forgotten by now. It was an action RPG like Diablo but with a more involved combat system with combos and such. Good graphics for its time too.

Silver (PC) was a pretty interesting RPG with nice rendered scenery and 3D characters, unfortunately it wasn't always as fun to play as it could have been.

TrevJ said:
Silver (PC) was a pretty interesting RPG with nice rendered scenery and 3D characters, unfortunately it wasn't always as fun to play as it could have been.

Hell yeah

The combat system was fucking awesome, hold down ctrl and left mouse, move your mouse in a certain direction and your character swings their weapon in that direction. Easy to get to grips with, difficult to master, but always highly original and very cool, allowing for some brilliant combat scenes.

All on PC
Silver-Great little RPG, kickass graphics, plot coulda been better though
Arcanum: Of Magick and Steamworks Obscura- Interesting magic/steampunk RPG that happened to come out close to BG2.
SIN- Pretty decent shooter that came out 3 weeks after Half- Life. I learned about it from one of my Mac friends, where the game got a warm reception.
Savage- Very innovative cross-genre game, just doesn't seem to have gotten much attention.

Under a Stone said:
Who here played Cossacks: European Wars on the PC?
I did. I played the demo for about a year and a half, got the game, and played it for another year until American Conquest came out. After that I played American Conquest (almost exactly like Cossacks) for a further year until now. I have both European Wars and the Art of War expanison pack. It was GSC gameworld's first commercial attempt to make a videogame. They scored big time, because it sold over 1 million units. Which means it is an extremly popular underground game. It is more popular in Europe, where the game was developed.

Does anyone play Sid Meier's Civil War Collection (Antietam, Gettysburg, and South Mountain)? Also does anyone remember a similar game called Waterloo: Napolean's Last Battle? Those games are pretty fun to play.