FUCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you are a loser who doesn't know what you're talking about.

P.S. you cant become physically adicted to pot, but you can still get addicted to it the same way someone is addicted to gambling or lolpr0n.

You can get addicted to pot but it's the least dangerous so there wouldn't really be a problem. At least it isn't meth or something.

A drug thread without any real facts..
...it's more likely than you think.

btw there are different names of pot plants, they have to do mostly with its look, smell, and taste like Grape and Lemon and whatnot, as long as you don't get some shifty fool who sprays his stuff down with Lemon Pine-sol.

The most potent stuff grown in Canada is shipped immediatly into the states, where its strong enough that its traded, gram for gram with cocaine, which then makes its way up here, and can be sold for WAY more than the pot was...so people make a couple hundred grand per sale.

Stuff in the US is mostly from BC or Toronto, Its one of the reasons Toronto is getting a lot worse when it comes to Gun Control, a lot of Toronto dealers like to ship their stuff to the states in exchange for money and weapons.

You can get addicted to pot but it's the least dangerous so there wouldn't really be a problem. At least it isn't meth or something.

No, you cant. The actual marijuana plant isn't addictive. I don't know why you would assume you know what you are talking about since its VERY obvious you have not tried it yourself.

Why do you want to live in a world that really doesn't exist ?

Any kind of drug just makes you happy for a while, and in the beggining it brings you happines but with the flow of the time that drug makes you suffer, because you put all your efforts and attention to get it, and your initial problems are gone you don't mind them anymore, you just try to satisfy your addicton, You must have shit in the head to get addicted !!!! :erk:

Why do you want to live in a world that really doesn't exist ?

You mean like 3/4 of the COBOT regulars?

Any kind of drug just makes you happy for a while, and in the beggining it brings you happines but with the flow of the time that drug makes you suffer, because you put all your efforts and attention to get it, and your initial problems are gone you don't mind them anymore, you just try to satisfy your addicton, You must have shit in the head to get addicted !!!! :erk:

Thank you Mr.Satruday morning cartoon commercial.

Seriously, i have. It just made me space out but it didn't really affect me. Weed and pot are the same thing right?

It's only good at depressing moments. When i'm fucking excited, and i add a drug, i get out of controll.

Söy;6364859 said:
iggy_pop_41.jpg

it looks like someone jizzed under his skin :erk:

Seriously, i have. It just made me space out but it didn't really affect me. Weed and pot are the same thing right?

It's only good at depressing moments. When i'm fucking excited, and i add a drug, i get out of controll.

No, you haven't, and I can tell because:
A) You dont know that weed and pot are the same thing
B) You think depression is running out of milk in your house.
C) If you really were depressed, you would be doing Meth, Heroin or Crack.
D) You are 13.

You arn't depressed, depression is a real mental problem, not a "some guy totally doesnt like me so Im listening to CoF" thing. There is a difference between mildly upset, and being so sick of the world, you don't leave your house or talk to anyone for weeks upon weeks.

You arn't depressed, depression is a real mental problem, not a "some guy totally doesnt like me so Im listening to CoF" thing. There is a difference between mildly upset, and being so sick of the world, you don't leave your house or talk to anyone for weeks upon weeks.
I did "wahhhh I'm so depressed I hate myself" for a while and did the rebel zomg Dimmu and Cradle thing to "express myself"... in fact, for quite a few years.

Then when I was 17/18 I did the latter, locked myself up in my room, lost 25lbs in a month, started to fail classes, cried through classes in the bathroom, was tempted to down a bottle or two of my pills and die quietly.
[/EMO]

HUGE difference.

Pot when depressed = get even more depressed, and usually ends up in a bad fucking trip. I do no drugs unless I'm in a stable state of mind, and in an overall good mood.

P.S. you cant become physically adicted to pot, but you can still get addicted to it the same way someone is addicted to gambling or lolpr0n.

Thats what i said :p

Pot when depressed = get even more depressed, and usually ends up in a bad fucking trip. I do no drugs unless I'm in a stable state of mind, and in an overall good mood.

You cant get a "bad trip" from pot, as you cant get a trip at all :lol: But yeah you can get much more depressed, not always when stoned, but eventually after using it for a while

/resign from thread as i dont want a ban