Funniest Opeth Song Moments

Mistress Bleak said:
Also, there's one part at the beginning of "Baying of the Hounds" when Mikael growls "Pest-ridden jackals of the earth," but it kind of sounds like "desperate tacos of the earth." That one always gives me a good laugh.

haha someone told me that ages ago, and now everytime i listen to BTH i laugh:lol: i never realised it until someone told me and now i cant take it seriously:)

Vitharr said:
I'm not sure if this counts, hehe, but if you notice in the Opeth DVD during "The Drapery Falls". Theres a part where Mikael has this big smile and is looking at Martin Lopez...I can't stop myself from laughing my ass off in that part! :p

Do you know why are they laughing? Is there an inside joke from this forum or what? Sorry for asking such a stupid question thou'

AFairJudgement0 said:
sry.. this is off topic, but I was wondering if you could translate the comic in your sig into english.. It looks like it could be funny..
Guy: Do you think Lucifer exists?

Ugly goth chick: If you think about how many people there is that deserves to burn it would be terrible if he didnt.

Nice sig^ Whered u get the font from?

Never really laughed at an opeth song.and Even if it is misheard lyrics. But its in Lamentations when Theyre doing that octave harmonic in wreath they keep fucking up :lol:

Crysiss said:
Nice sig^ Whered u get the font from?

Never really laughed at an opeth song.and Even if it is misheard lyrics. But its in Lamentations when Theyre doing that octave harmonic in wreath they keep fucking up :lol:

Thank you :)

I just searched for death metal fonts on google, and this one site came up which allowed to view samples of text using that font. So I viewed "Ghost Of Perdition", saved the picture and photoshopped it a little.

DrX said:
In Nectar when he sings "I will always looove you," hysterical. I mean, he's going with the death grunts, and it just makes me laugh whenever I play it.

i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion... you suck.

the funniest opeth song moment byfar, is in dirge for november, in the begining when hes singing, inbetween the words, you hear his nostrils whistle...and i think its hillarious lol

at the end of apostle in triumph when he says and the rain keeps faaaaaaaaaalling but it doesn't really sound like he says falling, morel ike faaaaaa. I still laugh at that. Since I suck at understanding lyrics of anything (including beatles, yes), there are far too many mistaken lyric spots for me to name...

I suck like that.

Towedwart said:
In "Windowpane" for a long time I always heard "Slow response erection returned" instead of "There's no response or action returned." Doesn't make sense, but that's what I heard.

lmao