Sixpounder
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hellhounds On My Trail
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk
Downfall.

So yeah, pretty much the same except SNBN instead of Hate Me.

And I'd like to add: I was front row for this, and it was by far the "roughest" concert I've been to. The moshpit took up like 70% of the floor, where even Megadeth only had about 10-15 people in theirs...

I'm not a fan of these new setlists...I do like the new songs but I'm getting a bit annoyed there's no FTR or Bodom after midnight,Chokehold,Bodom beach terror or ETID in there..not a big fan of In your face except for the cool keyboard melody..they should get rid of IYF and Sixpounder if it means they're not going to play Hate me live :(..hopefully they'll have some proper order in their headlining slots.

Thanks Metal123 :D I love the way they put in random songs just before Downfall.What Journey song's that?

^They played 8, dude.

Sixpounder
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hellhounds On My Trail
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk
Downfall.

So yeah, pretty much the same except SNBN instead of Hate Me.

And I'd like to add: I was front row for this, and it was by far the "roughest" concert I've been to. The moshpit took up like 70% of the floor, where even Megadeth only had about 10-15 people in theirs...

Yeah my back hurts because i was 1 away from the front my buddy devon made an alliance with some other dudes that were in the front,i made my way to the front 3 separate times and i was soo fucking drenched,bodom was a huge tease for me luckily i got some video on my phone,lol alexi putting on some guys hat lol

so wow i just got back from the salem show....fucking amazing.i was right on gate right in middle for first three bands. cob was fucking awesome, i was getting killed though, and it kinda sucked cuz i had no room because i was trying to keep my friend natalie safe so it was kinda hard to enjoy. but still fucking killer setlist i think..

sixpounder
living dead beat
in your face
bodom after midnight
hellhounds on my trail
angels don't kill
blooddrunk
downfall

thats not the right order though. i was very surprised w/ BAM. i expected SNBN for sure.

megadeth raped of course, but ill go in more depth tomorrow, im fucking tired

oh and pics/vids tomorrow as well

I'm not a fan of these new setlists...I do like the new songs but I'm getting a bit annoyed there's no FTR or Bodom after midnight,Chokehold,Bodom beach terror or ETID in there..not a big fan of In your face except for the cool keyboard melody..they should get rid of IYF and Sixpounder if it means they're not going to play Hate me live :(..hopefully they'll have some proper order in their headlining slots.

Come on, you gotta be happy that they've finally started to mix their sets a bit and drop some songs out that have been played to death. Just imagine there hasn't been one single gig since May 2000 before Gigantour where they hadn't played Hate Me.. Sure, Hate Me!'s a hit but they're no fuckin' Europe! It's about time to start playing something else once in a while I think! Nobody wants to see the same show multiple times and it's really cool that the band actually listens to their fans and has started to make some changes. COB has a discography that doesn't only have the clear hits and the fillers, everyone seems to have their own favourites.

Oh right,cool :) kiitos

Shadeg I get where you're coming from,I like a change too,hope they play One day you will cry live when they headline. Didn't know that about Hate Me!-they must be so fucking sick of playing that :L still for people who've never had the opportunity to see them play live before,(like me)it's a really cool song to showcase the band I think,it has the same kind of attitude to it as in your face but is a much better song,I'm probably biased though since the riff was one of the things that got me into the band in the first place, so I'd feel a bit pissed not hearing it live for the first time..I know they prob have to keep IYF to promote AYDY but We're not gonna fall would be a better choice imo. I just think there should be more of the melodic songs in there to show that the band can play two different styles well. I know they have to balance it out though,I'm just being biased cos I love the older stuff and think it'd make metallers who are at the gigs who don't know about the band more inclined to like them,it'd showcase them better..like you said everyone has their own preferences. I love the new stuff anyway and they're still playing Bodom after midnight so thats a good sign :L

The new setlist isn't to great imo. I love sixpounder and LDB, but I wish they would play bodom beach terror, one day you will cry, tie my rope, or next in line. Plus there are like no old songs. Bed of Razors, Kissing the shadows, Lake Bodom, or Deadnight Warrior would all be better songs than Bodom After Midnight. Plus I know they wouldn't but I wish sometime they would play my favorite song: Bastards of Bodom.

The new setlist isn't to great imo. I love sixpounder and LDB, but I wish they would play bodom beach terror, one day you will cry, tie my rope, or next in line. Plus there are like no old songs. Bed of Razors, Kissing the shadows, Lake Bodom, or Deadnight Warrior would all be better songs than Bodom After Midnight. Plus I know they wouldn't but I wish sometime they would play my favorite song: Bastards of Bodom.

Yeah man I tptally agree with you...I'd like to see a more varied setlist...Kissing the Shadows would be awsome..But I'd love to see punch me I Bleed!!!

l_a07fee9914257cb73059c393889e4ac2.jpg

that was on the way to the show, my really good friend natalie and her bro nick

sixpounder
living dead beat
in your face
bodom after midnight
hellhounds on my trail
angels don't kill
blooddrunk
downfall

thats not the right order though.

I'm pretty sure the order was this:

1. Sixpounder
2. Living Dead Beat
3. In Your Face
4. Bodom After Midnight
5. Angels Don't Kill
6. Hellhounds On My trail
7. Blooddrunk
8. Don't Stop Believing
9. Downfall

The show was very good. I only stayed until Bodom was done playing. I figured In Flames would only play their new shit, and Megadeth is.. eh.

I think the song they played best was Angels Don't Kill. I mean they fucking nailed it perfectly. Vocals and everything.

Also, something else interesting:

When they performed Blooddrunk, the chorus the first time was "Blooddrunk, wasted again, all the pain inside will fade." However, the rest was "Any sign of pain will fade."

I was sitting near the bottom-middle. I just wanted to be able to hear and enjoy it.

Oh, and it fucking pissed me off how they just started out with Sixpounder. No "we're from fucking Finland!"

EDIT: failure_of_threads, I assume you are the one with the Hatebreeder shirt? I think I saw you in line like at 3PM, 2 and a half hours before the show. Remember the guy who threw up? ....

San Jose show fuckin rocked. I went in there JUST for Bodom but came out loving Megadeth. In Flames played well, but High on Fire and JFAC were boring.

i was at the san jose show too, typical bodom setlist and while it was fun, a lot of the fans were kinda pissing me off. during living deadbeat they all did the jump da fuck up shit and i thought that would be reserved for in flames or a metalcore show, i never thought i'd see bodom fans doing it. also i was trying to watch the solos but a lot of douchebags were just fucking flailing around everywhere and it slike dude come on this isn't slayer, its cob give it a fucking rest, i had to push some people away at times. another thing that kinda worried me was everyone in the crowd of course knew the I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK MOTHER FUCKER or I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HATE ME but no one seemed to know the lyrics or any of the parts in hate me other than that part or in downfall. i'm also not so much a fan of alexis onstage banter anymore too, it was mostly just OH YEAH MOTHER FUCKERS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YEAH METAL FUCK (anders from in flames actually had some good and funny shit to say) janne was actually the coolest with his 3d glasses and playing michael jackson, but it was depressing when there were no keyboards and he was literally able to walk off the stage and grab a beer, i'm glad blooddrunk has more keyboard stuff for him.

megadeth totally stole the show too, chris broderick nailed everything and his solo where he did the tapping was fucking outrageous. the pits were crazy too, there were more than one and they played the first few thrashin songs without even stopping, it was fucking sweet. i got my shoulder fucked up when i got knocked over later in the set but it was worth it, bodom and in flames combined could not even get close to being as good as megadeth were.