Gigantour 2008; Megadeth, Children of Bodom, etc. confirmed

How's Allu doing? No longer "looking like death" and barfing all over the place, hopefully?

Um, well the show I was at he was looking a lot better than last time, he didn't throw up at all, he wasn't even drinking heavily backstage and he just went to sleep on the bus like an hour and a half after their set. I'm glad to see he's at least getting rest :lol: Although that isn't to say he isn't partying hard at times :p He's just making sure he doesn't wear himself out I guess he still have like another year of touring left. :lol:

Gigantour013.jpg

[

I've just noticed that Janne has replaced his black bra with a new pink one in this pic :lol:

And Alexi's indulging in some guitar abuse in this video (that's some throw at the end!) :erk:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ wow that crowd does suck, Alexi probably didn't care if he messed up his guitar swing or not. Damn, by the time they played Angels Don't Kill here I got fucking crushed and practically trampled =PPP

I saw them in Toronto and they were obviously. Janne was falling all over. Mind you, I still loved them and was headbanging too much to notice any other messups too much, but still. They should have a little more respect for their finds and get drunk AFTER. Would also be better in terms of trying to get more fans. Though all the drunks there didn't give a damn, nor did I because well frankly I love them too damn much to care [same goes for my Bodom-fan friends who went as well], plus I was right up front so that joy kinda pushed it all away. I saw them two and a half years or so ago in Montreal and they were amazing.

I saw them in Toronto and they were obviously. Janne was falling all over. Mind you, I still loved them and was headbanging too much to notice any other messups too much, but still. They should have a little more respect for their finds and get drunk AFTER. Would also be better in terms of trying to get more fans. Though all the drunks there didn't give a damn, nor did I because well frankly I love them too damn much to care [same goes for my Bodom-fan friends who went as well], plus I was right up front so that joy kinda pushed it all away. I saw them two and a half years or so ago in Montreal and they were amazing.

I don't think it's cool for you to say that shit, maybe you thought you saw something but... and I'm not trying to brag but I have to defend them here... I was on the stage during their whole set like 5 feet away from Janne he wasn't falling over drunk. He was having a few beers but he wasn't close to being tanked. I saw him after their set backstage and on the tour bus, he was walking around fine, none of them were really THAT drunk even after the show, Alexi had a few beers then went to crash on the tour bus. I also saw them in Montreal both nights in 2006, and this was a much better performance, they weren't burnt out after so much touring they were refreshed and Alexi was sick like last time, they are all in good shape.

P.S. I've never seen Bodom drunk on stage, I've seen Alexi drunk and sick dragged onto the bus AFTER, but never one all the times I saw them have they been drunk during the show tot he point where they were too fucked to play.

Newbie post. Saw Bodom in Saskatoon. I couldnt believe my fuckin eyes. Too deadly. Just wish the tour would have let them played some more. Oh well, hopefully Bodom comes back out here or somewhere near here for a full set concert.
P.S. Dave has by far the best metal hair going on on tour. Wow!! Unreal.

I was on the stage during their whole set like 5 feet away from Janne he wasn't falling over drunk. He was having a few beers but he wasn't close to being tanked. I saw him after their set backstage and on the tour bus, he was walking around fine, none of them were really THAT drunk even after the show, Alexi had a few beers then went to crash on the tour bus. I also saw them in Montreal both nights in 2006, and this was a much better performance, they weren't burnt out after so much touring they were refreshed and Alexi was sick like last time, they are all in good shape.

My mistake, that was just my impression. Sad to say I wasn't the only one and yes I realize touring gets a bit tiring. I wasn't trying to be bitchy or anything, bad day. But like I said, I loved every second of it.

...wait a minute...Joe? [saw your e-mail on your profile, it's Luka from the AA/Galahad bus trip] o_O I saw you walking up and down before the show. How do you go to so many damn concerts?

Saw them in saskatoon. They played really good, setlist was
intro- sixpouder
LDB
IYF
Hellhounds
Bodom after midnight
Blooddrunk
downfall

Alexi's vocals were definately a little higher pitched (heard ppl mention this before on here, then heard them myself) even when he talked in between songs. Roope and Henkka's mic's were regular sounding. Again they played really well and i was happy to hear Bodom after midnight cause its been my favorite song for a long time.

Wow, i found something awesome. Alexi singing nicely in the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator: