GMD Votes: Top 10 OSDM albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's fun to put my favorite albums on display because I almost never think about it otherwise. Too much music to listen to. :loco:

I've always been annoyed by the Chuck Schuldiner worshipping types and I don't rank Death very highly when it comes to Florida death metal. However, they still fall within what is arguably my favorite sub-genre of metal and their influence on extreme metal in general is undeniable. I think it's kind of weird to be a fan of metal, its history, and development while not being able to appreciate classic genre revolutionizing albums.

Keep bitching about the rules because they'll be more stringent for the thrash thread if it continues ;-)

I'm only going to have two stipulations for the thrash thread as of now.

They turned into Dismember. How does that mean they were fucked over?

Exactly.

LaFS > Dark Recollections anyway. That album is the crown jewel of the Swedish death metal scene.

And i agree with HBB on LHP. Outside of the fact that it was one of the first Swedeath albums, there's really nothing all that impressive about it, especially when compared to what Dismember and Grave released the following year.

Good thing I don't care for Thrash. ;)

look-son-a-faggot.jpg

I cant dig very deep into thrash or i get bored but i do have the albums i like.... So i will be skewing the voting thread like some of the guys posting big lists of weird shit in the death metal thread did.

I cant dig very deep into thrash or i get bored but i do have the albums i like.... So i will be skewing the voting thread like some of the guys posting big lists of weird shit in the death metal thread did.

... did those "skewed/weird shit" DM lists you're talking about include Cadaver, Devoured and Cancer? :lol:

edit: This DM "top 10" is already fucked up enough as it is, we don't need to you fucking up the upcoming thrash list bro.

... did those "skewed/weird shit" DM lists you're talking about include Cadaver, Devoured and Cancer? :lol:

edit: This DM "top 10" is already fucked up enough as it is, we don't need to you fucking up the upcoming thrash list bro.

5 of my top 10 albums made the list. Apparently i wasnt the only one who agreed with them. I did favorites for the last ten since they barely mattered anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.