god

god

• of course god exists

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • nah, don't think so

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
no way heretic, koran is like the the first Iron Maiden albums on japanese import, same old crap but its all in funny writing so only the fanatic whacko fans ever buy it.

the bible is like dan swanos albums, low quality non-sense still everyone calls it a classic but none knows why.

'why would there be a god.' is like the same asking 'why would there not be a god' so this is sth pointless.

im always wondering where this all comes from. btw. im afraid you lot all think that god resembles the boss of the universe. which is bollox. but i can feel god in other stuff. in people etc. btw who said that god is all about the good things. for me is god the same bloke as satan.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
the bible is like dan swanos albums, low quality non-sense still everyone calls it a classic but none knows why.
have you ever heard his Nightingale project? Fucking awesome!!

Bambi said:
what i don't get about atheists is if god doesnt exist then it does matter is you believe in him or not, but if he does exist then athiests are screwed so why take the risk??
You should seriously know better than to throw the old Pascal's Wager on us.. If you honestly don't know why you shouldn't, then Google it.

Mariner said:
'why would there be a god.' is like the same asking 'why would there not be a god' so this is sth pointless.
You have got to be joking. The burden of proof is completely on the theist.

Mariner said:
im always wondering where this all comes from. btw. im afraid you lot all think that god resembles the boss of the universe. which is bollox. but i can feel god in other stuff. in people etc. btw who said that god is all about the good things. for me is god the same bloke as satan.
Sort of makes the whole "god" bit redundant, no?

okay banger, where are yer 2 tiny pieces coming from then.

people should waste their time on other more senseful studies instead wanking on the creation of the universe

intet said:
You should seriously know better than to throw the old Pascal's Wager on us.. If you honestly don't know why you shouldn't, then Google it.
im just concerened, i dont want to see decent people burning in hell just cos they were silly enough not to believe in God, id feel guilty up there in heaven if i didnt at least TRY

yeah it kicks me ass too. is it really in the koran said that they should wipe out the other religions? o_O i dont know the truth about it but i wanna know.

Cerulean said:
At least there's more proof for the big bang than for god.
where then? and i feel comfortable if i can label a thing that i dont understand as act of god. just because its easy. and just because it has no point seeking knowledge that youll never find.