god

god

• of course god exists

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • nah, don't think so

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
made up. maybe. but the problem with you lot is that you think god is the boss of the universe.

Bastet said:
hey, dries how many times have you been playing the song up to now? did you count it?

i don't know, but today 7 in a row (cause i just got home)
this song is just f*cking amazing, the way he sings:worship:, and you can hear him breath, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, this is a wonderfull song
now i start at 8 ( sorry, i can't help it)

marginalé said:
i've never read it.
are there koran's in dutch?
i think the koran is only allowed in arabic and thats how arabic spread, just another reason to buy bible back patches instead of koran head bands

lovettl.gif

There is no evolution. If there was why is there still crocodiles and fish and whatever they said we evolved from? There has been proven facts that it is impossible to evolve from one thing to the next. The way i look at it and maybe you should ask yourselves the same thing, if there is no God or no heaven, then what is the point for us to live? Why are we here? So, if you die what happens?

nothing. your body dissolves into it's pieces and the electric current in your brain which makes up your "soul", well, it's like switching off a computer.
and the point for us to live is as follows: it's not only reproduction, since dna has far better candidates like bacteria to reproduce. but bacteria can't land on the moon, and that's why dna invented us. to bring it to other planets.
howhg.

MetallicaSux said:
There is no evolution. If there was why is there still crocodiles and fish and whatever they said we evolved from? There has been proven facts that it is impossible to evolve from one thing to the next. The way i look at it and maybe you should ask yourselves the same thing, if there is no God or no heaven, then what is the point for us to live? Why are we here? So, if you die what happens?
Please, oh please tell me you're being sarcastic.

MetallicaSux said:
There is no evolution. If there was why is there still crocodiles and fish and whatever they said we evolved from?

because they're genetically suitable enough for surviving through millenaries.

Strangelight said:
teach me about god cos I dont wanna be suspended in absolute infinite nothingness for eternity :(
Actually, you've just touched on the main reason why people tend to believe in superbeings.

The human mind - or, shall I say, the human EGO - has evolved to a point where it simply can't accept the fact that there's no "defined", pre-ordained 'meaning' to existence. So, humanity falls into the default position: that of the acceptance of a super-being, an all powerful whatever that created humankind in his/her/it's imagine, blah blah blah.