goodbye Donald Rumsfeld you absolute cock

LOL @ Jerry posting that at 2:50 A.M. Nothing better to do?

There's a 9 hour time difference between L.A and Berlin. I wanted to ensure Andrew received the message by noon, in time to enjoy his afternoon tea.

Back off topic,
I just got back from Blind Guardian. The nerdocity of the crowd was blinding. The villagers of Dol Guldork came out in droves to celebrate this "ORC"hestration.
rimshot7me.gif
In attendance were several individuals wearing capes, a hobbit, a woman with a skullet, and several nogoodniks who checked the wrong date on their calendar and came expecting to see i.c.p. One of of which suffered from I.L.S (Imaginary Lat Syndrome). Overall good gig, though my enthusiasm was lacking due to the absence of alcohol. I have made a resolution to never attend a gig sober again.

Setlist included but was not limited to...

Born in a Mourning Hall
A Script for My Requiem
Mirror Mirror
Time Stands Still
Fly
And then there was Silence
Bards Song
Lord of the Rings
Nightfall
Another Stranger Me
Imaginations from the Other Side

Beautiful venue, probably the nicest one I have been to. Gig ended at 9:45 as we needed to be rushed out to let all the "hollywood" types come on in and get loose with each other.

Back off topic,
I just got back from Blind Guardian. The nerdocity of the crowd was blinding. The villagers of Dol Guldork came out in droves to celebrate this "ORC"hestration.
rimshot7me.gif
In attendance were several individuals wearing capes, a hobbit, a woman with a skullet, and several nogoodniks who checked the wrong date on their calendar and came expecting to see i.c.p. One of of which suffered from I.L.S (Imaginary Lat Syndrome). Overall good gig, though my enthusiasm was lacking due to the absence of alcohol. I have made a resolution to never attend a gig sober again.

Setlist included but was not limited to...

Born in a Mourning Hall
A Script for My Requiem
Mirror Mirror
Time Stands Still
Fly
And then there was Silence
Bards Song
Lord of the Rings
Nightfall
Another Stranger Me
Imaginations from the Other Side

Beautiful venue, probably the nicest one I have been to. Gig ended at 9:45 as we needed to be rushed out to let all the "hollywood" types come on in and get loose with each other.

Seeing Valhalla live was pretty amazing. Also, remember that first chick we saw after exiting the venue? I wanted to lick her gums

I mean, they may hate our culture, our lifestyle and our ways, but do we have to make ourselves so despicable that they're pretty much right anyways?

EDIT:
it is, furthermore, important to make the distinction between the extremist and average mideast citizen who may not be a religious fanatic yet still harbors anti-american sentiment
[/EDIT]

the overwhelming majority of the middle east does not take issue with american culture, lifestyle, etc as el presidente "they hate our freedom" would have us believe. on the contrary, polling has consistently shown that the number one issue with the majority of muslims is america's foreign policy, and most importantly america's support for israel. now mr. bush would love us all to think that it's the mcdonalds and pop music that cause all the anti-americanism, and that's because in reality it's his policies (and the policies of every president since the united states became interested in the region) that are at the root.

naturally there are some extremists that aim to establish theocracies and hate american popular culture, lifestyle, etc, but there are certainly a few of those in our own country are there not :ill:

and i mean, we all hate american popular culture, don't we?