Got an upcoming gig?? discuss it here!

To be honest, even though I hated 90% of the bands, the 10% that I liked were worth it.

And it's no different than Summer Slaughter, or Ozzfest, or really any other fest that there is. Some shitty bands, some awesome bands. But Warped Tour would have been way sicker like, five years ago.

To be honest, even though I hated 90% of the bands, the 10% that I liked were worth it.

And it's no different than Summer Slaughter, or Ozzfest, or really any other fest that there is. Some shitty bands, some awesome bands. But Warped Tour would have been way sicker like, five years ago.

For once, I think I can agree with you. That was actually intelligent.

DUDE! What am I supposed to do? All these awesome tours this fall, and like, no money. =[

There's The Suffocation tour, the Kamelot tour, the Kataklysm tour, and a whole lot more. >:O

Sence when did you give a shit about Suffocation? I thought Technical Death wasn't your thing, hoping 'Aborted' would steal the show from them, HAH!

Sence when did you give a shit about Suffocation? I thought Technical Death wasn't your thing, hoping 'Aborted' would steal the show from them, HAH!

Hmm... well, you thought wrong. Dude, I just said that because I really like Aborted right now. Let it go. And besides, now 1349 is on that tour. You know who the drummer is for 1349? FUCKING FROST!!!!