Got an upcoming gig?? discuss it here!

In fact it was very nice! Tyr sucks hard, but Turisas give an unbeliveable show. Ensiferum is very good too, but Turisas stole the show. Eluveitie was not here, unfortunetly, it was the band wich I wished to see... Maybe a next time...

I'm going to see Gnarwail, June 21st at some skate park, lol Can't wait till Brian starts dissin Trevor(CI) again, Hahahahahaha.
I'm a gnar bro. :rofl:
I mosh with the Gnarsqautch and Death Lephrecaun. looool.

Lol Brian would never diss me. I don't put myself out like that, and he thinks your just a massive kiss ass as far as I know. :D Seeing the gnar earlier, June 7th.

EDIT: and I'm going to see The Summer Slaughter tour 17th in Portland, instead of Spokane, Like I thought where I was going.

Does Timbus have any news on the Coast Late Summer Tour? :O

You keep being an ass to me, I'm not giving you the ride to fucking Portland for the Summer Slaughter Tour.

But yeah, Gnarwail, Enemy Mine, Faylus, all on June 7th... which happens to be my birthday. And my sister's boyfriend/husband is in Faylus. But Gnarwail will be the best band there. Most likely.

You keep being an ass to me, I'm not giving you the ride to fucking Portland for the Summer Slaughter Tour.

But yeah, Gnarwail, Enemy Mine, Faylus, all on June 7th... which happens to be my birthday. And my sister's boyfriend/husband is in Faylus. But Gnarwail will be the best band there. Most likely.

lol ooo big boy don't mean threats that I know you cant intend on keeping. =P

lol
SUMMER SLAUGHTER TOUR - July 17th, Portland, Oregon
KAMELOT - October 23rd, Seattle, Washington

[possibles]
UnderOath - July 8th, Spokane, Washington
MAYHEM FEST - July 9th, Seattle, Washington
Nightwish - September 9th, Seattle, Washington

Finntroll - August 26th, Montréal, Québec

Sigh - September 17th, Montréal, Québec

Amorphis, Leaves' Eyes, Samael - October 1st, Montréal, Québec.

:D

Only 24 more days until
l_9f5cee0559639192801cd07de6b746e2.jpg

Just curious, but how does Whitechapel plan on playing the US and Canadian Summer Slaugter Tours? And then Born of Osiris playing the US and UK Summer Slaughters?

I don't think anyone really cares.

and Yes, I've posted the damn thing before. It takes up so much space. Gah...

>>

I want another Enemy Mine Show and Gnarwail show dammit.
Gahhh.
The LoG cover was baddass. ._.

Going to Warped Tour for Against Me!, The Bouncing Souls, Gym Class Heroes, Pennywise, Reel Big Fish, and The Color Fred.

Woot for $4 water.