Got Guns?

don't have one, don't think I'll ever need one. If I own one one day, it'll be only for entertainment purpose

id like to have some claymore mines. just to see if i could withstand the blast.

I'd rather have an actual Claymore:
claymore-silver-armoury.jpg

Then again, I'm a huge geek.

When Derick and I have a place of our own then I'll buy a handgun. I also plan on buying a rifle or shotgun to keep in the car if we do ever go into the Big Bend region or other no man's land parts of South/Southwest Texas. Cuz, you know, people go missing from those areas :zombie:

For now I'm content with my one little knife :p
DSC04111.jpg

yeah im getting my license to carry as soon as i hit 21 this may. ive had to do a lot of consideration. a person with lack of self-control and a weak mind could do something awful if they're legally allowed to carry. im still looking at the pros and cons before i make a final decision though. i do consider it my given right to be able to carry a firearm but i just dont know if its a danger for me to or not (not to myself, moreso for the general public.) i think everyone of sound mind should consider strong consideration before doing anything like that anyways. :cool:

my dream handgun is this baby:

kimber2.jpg

I almost bought a sword when I was 14 at some medieval thing i went to with my family but then I realized that I was 14 and had no money so I didn't