Goths

ProjectedBlack said:
There's a lot of people here who don't like Death Metal and yes, there are many shitty Death Metal bands but that goes for all genres of music. Even still, many people can tell different Death Metal bands apart as the vocal approach is different, drumming style, guitar style, etc. It just sounds like to me you know little or nothing of musicianship.

All Metalcore guitar players play in Drop C and play the same type of riffs, that's why we say it sounds generic. In my opinion, Metalcore was created because certain people were not good enough or not creative enough to play Metal as many Metalcore bands say they have all these Metal influences yet fail miserably to show it properly.

By the way, your grade school spelling is not helping your argument one bit. You're coming off as somebody who falls below average intelligence.

no i just type shitty.

their music is so awful... my friend once drew a dotted line down his arm over his vein and called it the goth instructional kit.

Oi said:
goths, i feel sorry for metal heads that goths raided their scene

also these people in baggy jeans, hoodies going around saying their "metal-heads"

its about leather jackets and tight fitting jeans you fools

im a skinhead and even im more clued up about metalheads, a once enemy of my subculture

Dude your one of the only ppl that think exactly like me. I'm a metalhead and i wear ripped tight fitting jeans too and jean and leather jackets not those faggy bigass jeans and giant hoodies. Thats called wigger not metalhead.

Susperia said:
May I say something? .... I don't generally like tight pants on men.

As long as you wear the jeans ripped to shreads then it doesn't matter if they're tight and you don't look like a fag wearing them.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Dude your one of the only ppl that think exactly like me. I'm a metalhead and i wear ripped tight fitting jeans too and jean and leather jackets not those faggy bigass jeans and giant hoodies. Thats called wigger not metalhead.

Ha ha ha!!! You wear skintight ripped jeans?! :headbang: Welcome to 1986!!!!
Joe Elliot had a nice pair like that on the Hysteria tour.

Stormwatch said:
Ha ha ha!!! You wear skintight ripped jeans?! :headbang: Welcome to 1986!!!!
Joe Elliot had a nice pair like that on the Hysteria tour.

There's still a lot of guys in Metal bands that wear tight jeans. I don't wear skin-tight jeans/cargo pants but I don't like clothes that are baggy. As long as the pants arn't tight around the ass like the emo fans wear them there's nothing wrong with it.

ProjectedBlack said:
There's still a lot of guys in Metal bands that wear tight jeans. I don't wear skin-tight jeans/cargo pants but I don't like clothes that are baggy. As long as the pants arn't tight around the ass like the emo fans wear them there's nothing wrong with it.

Yeah that's what I mean. Just semi tight not really tight.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Well your not a real metalhead your a mallgoth who doesnt like death metal but worships slipknot.

im not goth, and i do not worship sliopknot i just know they are better than most give them credit for. i wear normal sized clothes and not much black, i dont paint my nails, i dont have long hair, i dont skateboard. theres nothing goth about me. tight pants are for girls.

wgt1530.jpg