Greatest Band Ever

I watched that Tool DVD last night. Strange, strange, strange menu layout. I guess I wouldn't expect any less. But we found it hard to navigate.

Just to make sure we didn't miss anything, there were five music videos total, and that's it right? I selected the first of the three small "hands" in the lower right and it brought up a screen with two larger horizontal hands. Selecting those brought up a strange symbol, then just shot you back to the main menu. WTF!!??? Is there some sort of easter egg there or something? The videos themselves were very good though.

on the retard tip, this is pretty funny. and i've seen this place...

retard.jpg

Originally posted by Starbreaker
I watched that Tool DVD last night. Strange, strange, strange menu layout. I guess I wouldn't expect any less. But we found it hard to navigate.

Just to make sure we didn't miss anything, there were five music videos total, and that's it right? I selected the first of the three small "hands" in the lower right and it brought up a screen with two larger horizontal hands. Selecting those brought up a strange symbol, then just shot you back to the main menu. WTF!!??? Is there some sort of easter egg there or something? The videos themselves were very good though.

Yeah, the 5 videos is all of it, the little hands symbol is just to freak people out.

I don't actually own it [YET] since I already have like every single recording made by Tool, but I've seen it before.