Guitar Compilation

Hey dudes heres my Mh-400 stb- its not really an rr- but whatever

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

COCOB, it would be nice if you added a single-post-link behind every guitar in the first post. So that you can see all of them with one click instead of searching in the whole thread.

ok i need a quick reply from anyone who knows this stuff better than me...
i'm about to buy (not sure yet) gold OFR with tuners and everything for about 150 euros... it's from 1996 (year of course), and the springs have been chaged... it's from a KV-MF... i would appreciate i get the answer till the end of the day... thanks :kickass:

ok i need a quick reply from anyone who knows this stuff better than me...
i'm about to buy (not sure yet) gold OFR with tuners and everything for about 150 euros... it's from 1996 (year of course), and the springs have been chaged... it's from a KV-MF... i would appreciate i get the answer till the end of the day... thanks :kickass:

You can get a Schaller for about around 200€...Its pretty old...more than 10 years...also Floyd rose,tuners etc etc is called in general Hardware. The price is not that far from a new one so i don't know to be honest.

that's honestly what i was thinking, but what about the tuners... would be alright since they are 10 years old... i actually dont know where could i get gold ones with jackson logo on the back? what do you think phenom?

I don't think you should worry about the Jackson Die Cast tuners since you could get better id guess. I would suggest you check up the price for a Schaller Floyd Rose which are supposedly really good! I just think in 10 years time Floyd Rose stuff tends to get worn OFR or NOT does NOT matter because everything gets worn by time. So it might not work "perfectly" as a new one would. Schaller would be the way i would guess.

I mean if i were you i would probably not get it. 12 years is a long time for being used. ESPECIALLY for FRs

ok, lets just skip OFR... i wont take that one... probably save for the new one... but tuners... i didnt understand what were you trying to say about those...

Oh sorry :p I meant that would it matter if it had Grover,Gotoh or Sperzel tuners? Those are all decent ones what i know :p Does it have to be Jackson Die Cast? It wouldn't matter for me atleast.