S4021472.jpg

S4021473.jpg

S4021474.jpg

S4021475.jpg

S4021476.jpg

S4021477.jpg

S4021478.jpg

anyone???????????????????????

Firstly, less strenght needed/easier to pick a note, you can bend much higher and easier and same with vibrato, and it can be bit better than non-scalloped fretboard when you get used to it. But it will be harder at the start, and also beginners on guitar playing shouldnt go instantly for scalloped.

Well actually a scalloped fret board forces you to apply less pressure on the fret board, as if you push too hard on the string it can go out of note. When you first try it you WILL have to play slower. But once you get used to it you'll be able to play just as fast as a non-scalloped fret board, if not faster.

Firstly, less strenght needed/easier to pick a note, you can bend much higher and easier and same with vibrato, and it can be bit better than non-scalloped fretboard when you get used to it. But it will be harder at the start, and also beginners on guitar playing shouldnt go instantly for scalloped.

Well actually a scalloped fret board forces you to apply less pressure on the fret board, as if you push too hard on the string it can go out of note. When you first try it you WILL have to play slower. But once you get used to it you'll be able to play just as fast as a non-scalloped fret board, if not faster.

thanks a lot guys... that's all i needed to know... and of course i'll take it slow if i get scalloped fret board... i'm actually thinking about it, but still don't know what to do... probably when the time comes for it i'll decide... thanks again... :worship:

Postjump: Ouch. You almost had it and now more wait. Hard one, isn't it? Well, then when you get it it'll be an overwhelming feeling I supose, :lol:

Taking the guitar out of the box is a great moment, at least for me :kickass: Be sure to inform when it arrives, Mr. Hero Of The Thread!! :lol:

Sorry for being ignorant, but does CS stand for custom shop? In that case, which specs does the guitar have? :loco:

It stands for Custom Shop indeed.

Check the first post to know the specs.

For everone:

CHECK THE FIRST POST BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE GUITARS

I made this thread to have a list of them, so before asking, do like in the Tab Thread and look into the first post to see if what you want is there.