Guitar Compilation

Here is my guitar :D
Its a shame I'm showing it.. its so lame compare to yours guitars S:
Nothing special just another JS30WR \: pretty much a new model..
11.jpg

I couldn't effort anything better for myself don't kill me ><
-alder body, Bolt-On Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard and dots inlays, Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup, 24 frets, JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body (uber!!),Chrome hardware, Black finish.

^what are you talking about... i have the same one and it's not that bad... only i don't play it anymore... :D as for your question about pickups (even thought phenom already answered), i have EMG81 and 85 installed... so try going with something like that...

I know its not bad at all actually I really love it for its price I think thats the best thing I could get but anyway compare to those RR guys thats not the best thing heh

Jackson USA SL2-H, w/ dimarzio tonezone and paf-pro pickups, took the tone knob off and moved the volume knob over, for i dont use the tone knob and that spot just gets in the way.

IMG_1861-1.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

my pwn college rig, GP-1000, peavey classic 50/50 pwr amp, mesa 2x12 :)

IMG_1871.jpg

Wow that's hot.

My Washburn has almost the same finish :p

*joins in*

Washburn X50 ProFE
013108200134.jpg

+ Ibanez RG320FM (which Im planning on spending some money on to "decrapify" it :lol:"
013108200502.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

Sorry to say but ... FUCK YOU!

Damn that is a sweet rig. Simple and beautifull. That mesa is awesome.

I'm also looking for the same combination (gp1000+peavey50/50+2x12 cabinet) but mesa's are to expensive. I might go for something else like ENGL or a (very good) dutch brand called "Kool & Elfring".

Jackson USA SL2-H, w/ dimarzio tonezone and paf-pro pickups, took the tone knob off and moved the volume knob over, for i dont use the tone knob and that spot just gets in the way.

IMG_1861-1.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

*jaw drop*
*picks jaw from the floor*

Great stuff man! Your GP 1000 + Peavey 50/50 makes me so Jealous, :lol:

*jaw drop*
*picks jaw from the floor*

Great stuff man! Your GP 1000 + Peavey 50/50 makes me so Jealous, :lol:

haha thanks man! I got great deals on those, 200 bucks each, and i got the mesa 2x12 for 300 bucks used, (someone stole the logo off the front when it was at the store so they gave be a better deal, i mean who cares about a metal logo lol)

I'm also looking for the same combination (gp1000+peavey50/50+2x12 cabinet) but mesa's are to expensive. I might go for something else like ENGL or a (very good) dutch brand called "Kool & Elfring".

Haha im guessing you dont live in the U.S.! Its the complete opposite here, ENGL amps and cabs cost twice as much here then mesa stuff haha, But none the less, any brand cab with good speakers and solid construction is gonna sound good!

am I the only one who finds the guitar way sexier than the rig?

am I the only one who finds the guitar way sexier than the rig?

no i definatly agree, i only brought the rack stuff because, my boogie head wouldnt fit in my closet haha. the GP-1000 sounds great but it is so unversitle tonewise, it really has one sound the tone controls dont do shit

haha thanks man! I got great deals on those, 200 bucks each, and i got the mesa 2x12 for 300 bucks used, (someone stole the logo off the front when it was at the store so they gave be a better deal, i mean who cares about a metal logo lol)

Haha im guessing you dont live in the U.S.! Its the complete opposite here, ENGL amps and cabs cost twice as much here then mesa stuff haha, But none the less, any brand cab with good speakers and solid construction is gonna sound good!
Damn you.
A mesa boogie 2x12 cabinet will cost me 1100$ NEW!
And a engl 2x12 cabinet will cost me 740$, also new.

Since mesa boogies are very rare here you can hardly find them second hand.
Everybody seems to like marshall here :(

That is so funny because you walk into a guitar store in the US and they have tons of mesa but you never see ENGLs, Laney's and all those other euro amps that people are dying to get here lol

I once had an ENGL powerball head with a 4x12 ENGL cab. Kind of regret selling it. They are great amps for sure.

That is so funny because you walk into a guitar store in the US and they have tons of mesa but you never see ENGLs, Laney's and all those other euro amps that people are dying to get here lol
yeah, the same problem here ;)
Most of the stores here are full with marshall, vox and other cheap line6 stuff.
Some store's have some nice ENGL's/diezels etc but mesa's are very rare.

Since the dollar is very cheap, do you know a online webshop who ships to europe and has mesa boogie cabinets?