Guitar Compilation

At first I was thinking of getting some kinda V shaped guitar...
then I saw this one, played it and whatever, and fell in love!

DSCF0162.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

haven't quite gotten over it... lol.
DSCF0166.jpg

Isn't the pickup height waaaaaaay too excessive?? At least for me it is. Do you play like that or you have still to fix it??

haha well this guy that own that guitar is a friend of mine.

dont know when he will be awnsering here

so met me do it for him

he needed screws for the pickup. when he bought them he got to short one's

thats why the pickup is so high

he is getting longer screws soon :D so the pickup can go down more !!

Oh yeah, I'm having trouble with my J-50BC.

I've got one in my Jackson (first one) and it's perfectly fine but my 2nd one (with Charvel cover) is in my BC Rich and makes a horrible loud buzzing sound when you're not touching the strings. Even when you put your hand on them, it's still a faint hum. All the wires are soldered securely but I dno how to stop it. I actually think the other one did that in that guitar too so I think it might have something to do with another wire but I swear it didn't do it when the BC Rich stock pickup was in it.

Oh well, I hardly play it anymore. When you have a £900 Jackson Stars, you kinda realise how bad the condition of the BC Rich is in!!! The neck and strings feel disgusting.

I've got one in my Jackson (first one) and it's perfectly fine but my 2nd one (with Charvel cover) is in my BC Rich and makes a horrible loud buzzing sound when you're not touching the strings. Even when you put your hand on them, it's still a faint hum. All the wires are soldered securely but I dno how to stop it. I actually think the other one did that in that guitar too so I think it might have something to do with another wire but I swear it didn't do it when the BC Rich stock pickup was in it.

Oh well, I hardly play it anymore. When you have a £900 Jackson Stars, you kinda realise how bad the condition of the BC Rich is in!!! The neck and strings feel disgusting.

don't go so far as to say that. You've made some good recordings with that guitar and I'm sure it served you well. No need to be so harsh.

i kinda know what your saying... i also have a JS30WR warrior with EMG's and don't play it at all... don't like it anymore... :D

don't go so far as to say that. You've made some good recordings with that guitar and I'm sure it served you well. No need to be so harsh.

But they do!!! There's like a huge buildup of brown gunk between every fret, the low E just dies when you play any note on it and it's just got no life in it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'd NEVER sell it and I did use it for some cool recordings, like you say, but after playing the new Jackson, I'd probably never use it live if I ever had the chance.

(oh, and sorry for this, I didn't realise that it wasnt the gtrplayers thread :zombie:)