Guitar Compilation

1) Looney Tunes PWN UR SOUL
2) LOL, that guitar looks bigger than you :lol:

Isn't the pickup height waaaaaaay too excessive?? At least for me it is. Do you play like that or you have still to fix it??

haha well this guy that own that guitar is a friend of mine.

he needed screws for the pickup. when he bought them he got to short one's

thats why the pickup is so high

he is getting longer screws soon :D so the pickup can go down more !!

True ;)
First i had to wait 2 weeks before i got the correct screws for it, but then the screws didnt had the correct lenght.
So this is the lowest position the pickup can go, i think i might screw it directly to the body (EVH style!).

:lol::lol::lol:Be careful with drills, they can make pretty scary things on your guitar, :lol:

Now, people, we're still really short of guitar pics! As far as I remember we have shredtastical, Rock Hydra, Ben Johnson, I Spit On Your Grave, Mitch, Nazgul, failure_of_threads, 2 or 3 yellow RR24 (sorry owners, I don't remember which of you did, :lol:), Justincshut, , flyingV guy, snowy, virtuoosi, epi, Stonecoldsoul07, nikon87, Mystique, deadnight warrior, innuenDO, Burbots, imisseverygoodshowbecauseiam5, arvoitus and myself.

So come on: post your partners! There's still so many people that needs to come and post them (umosay, TimMerrick or Corny are examples), because as I already said, at first this thread was suposed to be a compilation of RR shaped guitars, but it mutated into a post your guitar thread without shape racism, :lol: Every single shape is allowed and accepted here, so go on!

If that's the case, then here's all of mine:

2h2fvk3.jpg

As said before 761237461017345783645 times (you must be bored, :lol:) the RR rules, but I must add that I really like the pink Ibanez, it rocks! :kickass:

Come on people, follow Mitch's path and post yours, :lol:

To take part in what I ask for, I'll go next:

RGRR.jpg

Here is my gat, a few pictures i took a while ago. I'm waiting for my brother to get back from england with the camera so i can get some better shots.
P1000831Medium.jpg

P1000822Medium.jpg

P1000830Medium.jpg

@chidlren of COB: as you wish... :lol: my other guitar, JS30 Warrior with EMG81 on the birdge and EMG85 at the neck...

my brother plays it now until he gets a new one... probably thats why it's so dirty... :lol: lazy bastard... :p