Guitar Compilation

Nazgul is not selling his JE-1000's

i have 3 myself i soon are getting 3 more from a friend which 1 is broken

and i dont sell them aswell

Warhearts and Nazgul has the most beauiful guitars from this forum !

@Nazgul: WOW man, you've blown appart all our guitars even without your Custom RR in process. As thread starter, I name you official ''RR man'', which gives you first place in the list and the full description of your guitars in the first post, :lol: Now serious, that guitars look sweet, I'm just so jealous!! Btw, you seem a die hard fan of RR shape, don't you??:lol:

PS: The title and the description thing are indeed going into the first post, :lol:

Nazgul is not selling his JE-1000's

i have 3 myself i soon are getting 3 more from a friend which 1 is broken

and i dont sell them aswell

Warhearts and Nazgul has the most beauiful guitars from this forum !

Same thoughts as Deadnight.warrior: what do you need 5 JE-1000 for??

EDIT: Look at the first post for new features, :lol:

Hey Nazgul, I'd like to see the pics of your Custom RR man!

And here's my Jackson since it's about RR shaped guitars 'n' all.

29vmo8n.jpg

5v62iq.jpg

2lsjyhi.jpg

xoflo9.jpg

Check out my other guitars:

24nauhaisetRhoadsit.jpg

Just Kidding:lol: the guy that owns these guitars doesn't post here but he's got quite an Impressive collection!:)

He also owns Roope's first custom RR:
front.jpg
back.jpg

Check out my other guitars:

24nauhaisetRhoadsit.jpg

Just Kidding:lol: the guy that owns these guitars doesn't post here but he's got quite an Impressive collection!:)

He also owns Roope's first custom RR:
front.jpg
back.jpg

fuck thats nice. holy shit i love that jackson w/ the two pickups, the rr in the first pic....fuuuuck

oh shit, this is supposed to be my opportunity to whore myself isn't it?

ESPRig.jpg

ESPGuitarSolo.jpg

ESPCoolView.jpg

since when did you have a tr00 esp?

Thanks for making me the Hero of the thread Children of COB! And thanks to everyone for comments! :)

the guy that owns these guitars doesn't post here but he's got quite an Impressive collection!

He's actually registered here, but rarely posts here. HE should have been the hero of this thread! :kickass:

I suggest you remove these pics because they are not posted on your site and you're stealing they're bandwith + we'd like to keep this thread clean and post only what WE own here, we don't want this thread to turn into a wishlist thread with pics from other owners, dealers, etc., do we? ;)

Since I've had few requests, here are the pics of my CS RR, with incorrect pinstripes atm. I deliberately made the pics smaller, cause I don't want to spam the forum with what I don't own yet and is not finished yet.

smallP1140003m.jpg

smallP1140001m.jpg

smallP1140002m.jpg

smallP1120003m.jpg

smallP1120002m.jpg

Pinstripes will be corrected and will be like on Alexi's "Stone" RR.

@shredtastical: Nice axe man, really nice indeed. And tr00 ESP, not the american one which almost seems a flying V (sorry for the ones who own them, but the lower horn is too long IMO), :lol: You have a damn good equipment folk!

@imisseverygoodshowbecauseiam5: First, damn why did you choose such a long and difficult username?? :lol: Nice acoustic, :lol:

Thanks. Not at the moment, custom shop is closed for some time now. Too much...don't ask cause my head starts to hurt when I think of it :D.

:lol::lol: But sure it's cheaper than Jackson USA CS, so enjoy it when it's ready. I supose that you're geting rid too of the lines that go from the neck to the pickup, aren't you??

Oh, and as you said, the guy with the OMFG amount of RRs doesn't post and hasn't posted his things, so you stay as hero of the thread, :lol:

Thanks. Not at the moment, custom shop is closed for some time now. Too much...don't ask cause my head starts to hurt when I think of it :D.

well i hope it's still cheaper than the USA custom... and yeah, any advice on getting JE1000?? :p PM me for the price of the RR, i would like to get the green one... :D