Guitar Compilation

I played one RR24 and it was great according to the price, although the string heighth would have needed some work.

So @all the spammers: Why don't you just go away and leave the thread alone?

^Thanks again man.

Nobody gives a fuck about the first fucking post. This is the internet. You can't just ban free speech from a thread because "waaah I dont like it when they say mean things :'("

I don't ban free speech or whatever, is just that your bashing and ranting about offset V's and how bad RR24's are is useless here, we already have our guitars, because this thread is for pics of already owned offset V guitars ( now everyone is posting theirs, so it's for all guitars anyway), not for asking opinions about them. You and other people bashing about our gear has no use and I don't remember us bashing your Superstrats. We won't agree because you've tried them prejudiced because you don't like them and also with a bad set up (the day when I'll come into a shop and I'll find a mid-range guitar well setted up I'll make a whole thread for it and make a documentary, cos as shops have so much midrange guitars, they just set ok the expensive ones). We have tried them at home well setted and have other opinion, and alsi you have Corny who tried one and only complaint for it's price was string heigth, which can be adjusted so easily.

@Rock Hydra and FlyingV Guy: nice axes!

Now you're making stuff up. I think RR24's are shit. I fucking love ESP SVs, Jackson Stars J2SP's and RR1's though.

I knew that, I just say that you must have not tried a good setted up one, because they're good. You can dislike it because it doesn't fit your style of playing or you don't like having just 1 pick up, but you can's say they are bad because they're not.

Then why are you watching this thread?
Because I can.:kickass:

I said it in the first post, keep that shit out of the thread and respect the people taht likes this guitars as we do towards you the ones who like other models.
When the fuck did I say that I didn't respect these people? All I said was that I didn't like the guitars.:kickass:

And BTW, I've tried an American Tele and an American Strat and I hate them. I hate single coils
:kickass:
and I don't think they have that heavy feeling you were talking about. Also they're far too overpriced IMO, but as all guitars are overpriced that doesn't mean much...

Come down to our guitar store and we'll see you em cheap! We got the best guitars! lol jk. (Advertising for my store):lol:

Here's something you've never seen before:

l_5b47455ff5defebb54b91e0f8866b2b9.jpg

Hahaa, add me to the RR -list too, biatches !

teh Jackson RR24, Black w/ yellow bevels, ltd :

rr24.jpg

and all of my current babies :

guitars.jpg

From left to right : Jackson RR24, ESP/LTD MH-50, HB Les Paul -copy, HB lefty strato- copy.

Am I like only guy (or one of the few) on this forum who doesn't use these Alexi Fanboi guitars?:lol:

no, you're not. post a pic of your guitar. even those of us who don't have jacksons and/or ESPs are posting ours, so why not?

here's my baby:

Guitar002-1.jpg

Guitar014.jpg

and to show off the colors a bit:
Guitar016.jpg

MyXiphos.jpg

It's not an Alexi guitar, but I fuckin love it...it's the best thing that's happened to me.

If you want Alexi sound then how would a MM-04 react to a J-50 BC? I will stick to active pups myself i think. Just like them more.

i like J-50BC more than EMG81... don't know how to explain, but let's say it has a "nicer" sound... removing all thoughts from that that alexi used one and roope is occasionally, i like the pickup very much... but it's only two weeks that i have it so well see... :p

If you want Alexi sound then how would a MM-04 react to a J-50 BC? I will stick to active pups myself i think. Just like them more.

I like Roope's tone from Stone more than I like Alexi's and I'm trying to acheive a Stone sound.The JE-1000 is better than the MM-04,The Je-1000 has a better sound frequency.I like the Emg 81 but compared to the j-50bc w/gainboost the EMG just sounds a tad bit "muddy".

Wow, we have a colony of Ltd RR24 with yellow bevels! :lol: If there were indeed just 75 for the whole world, we have a great amount of them here, :lol:

Nice Xiphos Mystique!

EDIT: Counted the Ltd. RR24, there are 5, :lol:, mine is the only different RR24, I'm the odd guy, :lol:

@Nazgul, Fastbodom, Conti and Ben Johnson: tell me which RR models do you have so I can add them in the list, please.

Now, at the first post there's a list with all the offset V's in this forum (or at least the ones their owners have spoken of), and here is how it is atm (now everyone is posting their axes in here doesn't matter the model and please don't stop, the more the better, but as the original idea was the RR shaped ones, I'll leave the list just for them, but post pics of all guitars of every shape, ok?):

OFFSET V (or RR) SHAPED GUITARS IN COB FORUM:

Myself(Children Of COB): Jackson Black Red Bevels RR24
the phenom: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24
dave100: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24
Mitch(<-Warheart->): Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Stars RR
Tiago: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Stars RR
Conti: Jackson RR (I think it was RR3 but don't remember exactly)
Fastbodom: Jackson RR ¿model?
Nazgul: Jackson RR ¿models?
Shredtastical: ESP Alexi Laiho Sig Sawtooth
Flying V Guy: ESP/LTD Alexi 200 Black
Failure Of Threads: ESP/LTD Alexi 600 Black w/Yellow bevels
TimMerrick: ESP SV White w/Black pinstripes
Umosay: Edwards Al 120 Sawtooth
Ben Johnson: ESP SV White w/Black pinstripes & Jackson RR ¿USA?
Justinschut: Jackson JSRR30 customized p-ups (EMG 85,81) & ESP SV-NT BMF
Virtuoosi: ESP/LTD MMV Black w/Yellow Pinstripes customized p-ups (S. Duncanimebucker bridge, SH-N2 neck)
Epi: ESP/LTD MMV-SN '06 Black w/Yellow Pinstripes
Deadnight.warrior: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24 (customized p-up, Jackson J50BC)
Stonecoldsoul07: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24
nikon87: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24

BTW: Jackson 13- ESP/LTD/Edwards 8, so atm Jackson pwns ESP in the list, :lol: (stupid comment, just that I was bored, never mind it, :lol:

i like J-50BC more than EMG81... don't know how to explain, but let's say it has a "nicer" sound... removing all thoughts from that that alexi used one and roope is occasionally, i like the pickup very much... but it's only two weeks that i have it so well see... :p

Can you post a picture of the control cavity where the j-50bc is soldered to the pot?