Guitar Compilation

I dunno if this counts, but here goes..
Kuviaazz327.jpg

Kuviaazz335.jpg

S&D p-ups, Dimebucker on bridge, SH-N2 on neck.

What do you use?

Paul Reed Smith? Santana Fanboy!
Gibson LP? Zakk Wylde Fanboy!
Fender Stratocaster? Stevie Ray Vaughn Fanboy!
Telecaster? Keith Richards Fanboy!

The Randy Rhoads shape existed way before CoB!

And when a pro guitarist tells us in interviews ...
"dude, I always wanted to sound like Kiss/ Omg, Kiss were so cool, when I was young and saw them in TV, I wanted to be like them/Hendrix was my idol, so of course I wanted to have a Stratocaster"

...noone gives a fuck because they are famous. But when "normal" players think the same way people tend to react like bitches!

Btw, I play Ibanez with vine (not tree of life) inlays. Steve Vai fanboy, I know :rolleyes:

Just go out of this thread if you don't want to contribute something!

i think the ESP SV looks nice. Haven't tried one. One thing i hate extremely much on it though. SO NICE GUITAR WITH FUCKIN DOT INLAYS!!!!!!!!!:erk::erk::erk::erk: I would rather have a BLACK SV than the Pinstriped though.

^Yeah thats good. There are worse dots but i still would have wanted something else. It has nice specs too.

EDIT! NEW PICTURES IN MY POST WHERE I POSTED MY RR24! (I added 2 more)

@Children of COB: This thread is a good idea. Im diggin the pics so far:kickass:

EDIT2: @SomeoneWild: Yeah shit happens. Everyone don't like Vs. I couldn't have anything else though. Im so comfortable and used to them its scary! Sometimes i will add a Ibanez RG1570 to my collection though...but for now. Its all about the V shape.

^Why didn't you like it? I only hear from people who are stunned!

Maybe it's just my playingstyle but the high E-string outfretted all the time. Plus I'm not used to V guitars so I didn't find it comfortable. Also I really don't like any kind of V-guitars anymore. I'm back to my Ibanez RGs now. Couldn't be happier.

Maybe it's just my playingstyle but the high E-string outfretted all the time. Plus I'm not used to V guitars so I didn't find it comfortable. Also I really don't like any kind of V-guitars anymore. I'm back to my Ibanez RGs now. Couldn't be happier.

I had the high E-string outfretting too somewhere when I started playing with my guitar, but with bit of practise I never have done that since...

Every single time I have tried an RR24 in a store it has fucking sucked :lol:

Superstrats for the win.

Every single time I have tried an RR24 in a store it has fucking sucked :lol:

Superstrats for the win.

:lol: Theres nothing wrong with mine though. Ive tried several same price range guitars and this is not a worse guitar. Same range guitars include:Jackson RR5,LTD M-1000FM,Some more expensive Ibanez AND tokai :D. Im not saying it just because i own one but i think mine is really good and thats a good thing...if i owned a 1000€guitar and it would suck man i would be pissed :lol: The neck is alot wider than my previous guitars so when i play the mmv i sold it feels like playing a fuckin Junior neck :lol:

:lol: Theres nothing wrong with mine though. Ive tried several same price range guitars and this is not a worse guitar. Same range guitars include:Jackson RR5,LTD M-1000FM,Some more expensive Ibanez AND tokai :D. Im not saying it just because i own one but i think mine is really good and thats a good thing...if i owned a 1000€guitar and it would suck man i would be pissed :lol: The neck is alot wider than my previous guitars so when i play the mmv i sold it feels like playing a fuckin Junior neck :lol:

Try an American Tele and get ready to have your balls exploded by how surprised you'd be.:kickass:

I think i have tried one. Im not quite sure though:lol: Wasn't THAT impressed that i would go out and buy it:lol:. You can't really compare either since that thing is like 600€ more.