Guitar Compilation

Try one again.:kickass:

Ì played american tele + stratos when I was on this 1 kind of job practising thing as some school thing... I was 2 weeks on a music shop, I went through like every guitar lol. And those models didnt feel any kind of specific... Just not the thing for me. Though I'm bout to buy somewhere in future new kind of guitar, more like normal shaped (Not a RR or V) one. And possibly try to sell the MMV ;o

EDIT: Both of them were like 620-660€, and I think basically the "american model" thing adds like 300-200€ more on the price... :lol:

What do you use?

Paul Reed Smith? Santana Fanboy!
Gibson LP? Zakk Wylde Fanboy!
Fender Stratocaster? Stevie Ray Vaughn Fanboy!
Telecaster? Keith Richards Fanboy!

The Randy Rhoads shape existed way before CoB!

And when a pro guitarist tells us in interviews ...
"dude, I always wanted to sound like Kiss/ Omg, Kiss were so cool, when I was young and saw them in TV, I wanted to be like them/Hendrix was my idol, so of course I wanted to have a Stratocaster"

...noone gives a fuck because they are famous. But when "normal" players think the same way people tend to react like bitches!

Btw, I play Ibanez with vine (not tree of life) inlays. Steve Vai fanboy, I know :rolleyes:

Agreed!

I play a JEM, but i've never liked Vai, i actually bought it primarily because of the looks, and then i found out that Necrophagist used them for Epitaph, which made me want it even more.

@Chairman Kaga: Yeah but i really don't think its my tastes so thats maybe why i didnt think it was anything special. Superb quality as i remember though.

Ì played american tele + stratos when I was on this 1 kind of job practising thing as some school thing... I was 2 weeks on a music shop, I went through like every guitar lol. And those models didnt feel any kind of specific... Just not the thing for me. Though I'm bout to buy somewhere in future new kind of guitar, more like normal shaped (Not a RR or V) one. And possibly try to sell the MMV ;o

EDIT: Both of them were like 620-660€, and I think basically the "american model" thing adds like 300-200€ more on the price... :lol:

The Japanese Teles?

I love this thread, good one... so many beauties, so far... lovely pics of your guitars, guys!

@Mick: post a pic of your guitar, can you, please? :)

@Serious-Thomas: ...don't you have a pic of your old guitar? The one who got broken... maybe?

ESP/LTD MMV-SN '06 with white pinstripes.

I know about the stickers, you'll either like them or hate them.

tiluvitkutin.jpg

@Everyone who posted pics, etc: thanks! BTW, whenever anyone updates a new axe, I add it to the first post, so if anyone wants to have an overall view of the offset V's in the forum check the first post, :kickass:

Corny said:
What do you use?

Paul Reed Smith? Santana Fanboy!
Gibson LP? Zakk Wylde Fanboy!
Fender Stratocaster? Stevie Ray Vaughn Fanboy!
Telecaster? Keith Richards Fanboy!

The Randy Rhoads shape existed way before CoB!

And when a pro guitarist tells us in interviews ...
"dude, I always wanted to sound like Kiss/ Omg, Kiss were so cool, when I was young and saw them in TV, I wanted to be like them/Hendrix was my idol, so of course I wanted to have a Stratocaster"

...noone gives a fuck because they are famous. But when "normal" players think the same way people tend to react like bitches!

Thanks man! I'm starting to get anoyed, and I think it's written pretty clear in the first post, but people ignores it.

Chairman Kaga said:
I'm seriously starting to hate these guitars. I kind of already did hate them after I first tried them out though.

Then why are you watching this thread? I said it in the first post, keep that shit out of the thread and respect the people taht likes this guitars as we do towards you the ones who like other models. Learn a bit from Corny and his post I've just quoted please. And BTW, I've tried an American Tele and an American Strat and I hate them. I hate single coils and I don't think they have that heavy feeling you were talking about. Also they're far too overpriced IMO, but as all guitars are overpriced that doesn't mean much...

Swabs said:
Every single time I have tried an RR24 in a store it has fucking sucked

Superstrats for the win.

If you've tried it in a shop then it must have been bad set up problem. Also they need a bit of time to get used to the shape, it really does make a difference while playing, because the whole neck is in a different position, and it's impossible to play them while sitting in the same possition as Paul Gilbert for example, you have to play them like classical guitars. The whole thing gets moved up, and it does influence in the playing. Also when you try a guitar convinced that it's going to suck it's very difficult to like it.

Nerve said:
What !? No dude, Alekzi Laihaü plays on them, you HAVE to buy at least 4 and say they're uncomparable and perfect !

Read the first post please.

If you've tried it in a shop then it must have been bad set up problem. Also they need a bit of time to get used to the shape, it really does make a difference while playing, because the whole neck is in a different position, and it's impossible to play them while sitting in the same possition as Paul Gilbert for example, you have to play them like classical guitars. The whole thing gets moved up, and it does influence in the playing. Also when you try a guitar convinced that it's going to suck it's very difficult to like it.

Read the first post please.

Fuck off, Im not retarded. I play my Ibanez and my Washburn in the classical position most of the time. And i've tried them in multiple shops. They were shit every time.

The RR1 I played in the same shop however was incredible.

Must be bad set up, because mine works great, and I've done nothing to it appart of adjusting the Floyd. Only difference I notice between the Ibanez and the Jackson is that in the Jackson everything is a bit ''higher'' when playing sitting because of the shape.

Fuck off, Im not retarded. I play my Ibanez and my Washburn in the classical position most of the time. And i've tried them in multiple shops. They were shit every time.

Well for my part i can say that when my friend was over at my place with his mmv i had already playd on my RR24 for an hour and when i took his guitar it felt so weird. I couldn't play because my guitar has so wide neck and his so narrow :lol: pretty funny feeling. Id say its getting used to the neck that can be hard

Must be bad set up, because mine works great, and I've done nothing to it appart of adjusting the Floyd. Only difference I notice between the Ibanez and the Jackson is that in the Jackson everything is a bit ''higher'' when playing sitting because of the shape.

Did you just ignore everything I said?

It doesn't really matter whah others think. Isn't the most important part that YOU YOURSELF like the guitar? Hell if i listened to others too much id be playing a mex strat or epiphone les paul now!:lol:

Nope, and you? Did you read the first post and what I wrote and quoted?

Nobody gives a fuck about the first fucking post. This is the internet. You can't just ban free speech from a thread because "waaah I dont like it when they say mean things :'("