Guitar Compilation

If anyone cares...I got an email from the dealer that he is getting my Jackson Stars Custom Shop RR next week...hopefully they made the pinstripes the right way :).

I also just bought another Grover Jackson RR...same as my RR PRO, but black, 24 frets and non-recessec floyd rose. Should arrive in two weeks.

I have lots of cool guitars now, but I'm drowning in all of the school work that I have to do now (senior year in high school), so I don't have much time for practice :cry::cry::cry:.

wtf your a senior in high school and where do you get all that money?!

He lives in Europe...i don't think he has to pay as much for that stuff as you do. I go to high school too. First year...so far the books have cost me about 150-200€ or something. It's estimated to about 300€ a year. Keep in mind i sell some of the books after using too. They are just used for 1 course so.

EDIT: Although the 3rd year has so little courses it will cost almost nothing compared to 1st and 2nd year.

And how the fuck do you think he affords them?:lol: How do you think i afford my RR24? By working or selling gear you don't need!:lol:

Yeah i am...then why do you think it's strange he affords that?:lol: Im planning on a over 2000€ total pay this summer! :D OH GOD! What to do with the money :D I might put 1000€ into saving and do something with the 1000€...i have a good amp,shitty cab and a splendid guitar,no recording device. So i think it will be something of the last 3 to upgrade or get.

EDIT: The actual school is free. Also healtcare is. I didn't buy books before high school though...then everything was free but now the shit costs a bit but its a fairly little amount and dad still pays that. Everything else is my responsibility though.

wtf your a senior in high school and where do you get all that money?!

Just saving up dude. I don't go drinking out on the weekends and stuff....that's just completely throwing away money in my opinion. Also, sell the gear that you don't use, save some more money and buy better things. 90% of the money that I get from parents, relatives, on special occasions (birthdays etc.) goes towards my gear. For the CS RR I sold some of the shares I had in a succesfull company...so yeah, that was like money out of the sky :D.

School is free here...books are pretty expensive, but my parents buy them for me :).

Just saving up dude. I don't go drinking out on the weekends and stuff....that's just completely throwing away money in my opinion. Also, sell the gear that you don't use, save some more money and buy better things. 90% of the money that I get from parents, relatives, on special occasions (birthdays etc.) goes towards my gear. For the CS RR I sold some of the shares I had in a succesfull company...so yeah, that was like money out of the sky :D.

School is free here...books are pretty expensive, but my parents buy them for me :).

that's what i'm doing... saving money... :lol:
but can't resist gigs and etc....

i'm really glad your finally going to get your Jackson Stars... can't wait for the pics of both Grover and Stars... :worship:

BTW where did you buy that Grover one...

Wow Nazgul by the time I'm a senior in high school I hope I have as many cool RR's as you do,I've still got 3 1/3 years of High School left.

Yeah, I'm not too keen on the dots either.

And with the RR24/SV thing. If someone was totally into John Petrucci's style and sound but wanted a V shaped guitar, the SV would be "better" because of the neck pickup. You can't get that familiar JP picking sound with a bridge pickup.

That's true. I like 1 pickup and love the scythe inlays so hopefully this summer I'll get the white Edwards. That will happen if I don't get the Marshall JCM 800 K. King Head. I'm sick of my hybrid Randall, is getting me quite pìssed because I get better tones from my friend's Peavey Bandit. And as I like simple things ands I want all valve, JCM 800 ftw. I'll take KK's because it's a bit cheaper and I want to check that ''the beast'' thing.

I got the same guitar as Children Of COB but yellow stripes:err:

The Ltd. with binding like the phenom or the standard edition with black binding? Pics?

If anyone cares...I got an email from the dealer that he is getting my Jackson Stars Custom Shop RR next week...hopefully they made the pinstripes the right way :).

I also just bought another Grover Jackson RR...same as my RR PRO, but black, 24 frets and non-recessec floyd rose. Should arrive in two weeks.

I have lots of cool guitars now, but I'm drowning in all of the school work that I have to do now (senior year in high school), so I don't have much time for practice :cry::cry::cry:.

Holy fuck man, that's going to be quite a huge and top quality set, :lol: Don't forget pics Mr. Hero! :kickass:

I'll take KK's because it's a bit cheaper and I want to check that ''the beast'' thing.

Same here, if i buy a head, that would be the one. I've only heard killer rythm tone from it, and it's a JCM800, so it's bound to have a great lead sound.

That's true. I like 1 pickup and love the scythe inlays so hopefully this summer I'll get the white Edwards. That will happen if I don't get the Marshall JCM 800 K. King Head. I'm sick of my hybrid Randall, is getting me quite pìssed because I get better tones from my friend's Peavey Bandit. And as I like simple things ands I want all valve, JCM 800 ftw. I'll take KK's because it's a bit cheaper and I want to check that ''the beast'' thing.

I thought id too go for a marshall next. Im researching these:DSL,JVM,2203,2203 KK head.

Im puzzled...wtf is the difference in KK and 2203? I still dig 2 or more channels so maybe DSL/JVM would be better...i have no idea. I saw JVM has a 50 watt version now too...that's excellent. The fuck that id need 100W. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....that will probably be the summer 2009. For this summer it will probably be: New guitar or New cabinet(Marshall 1960A for about 500€ from Sounds Live YAY!!! :D) but that will probably be a bit far fetched since for now in the house im moving into theres not enough space and i would never drag that up the stairs i have now...(its going to be renovated and new stairs to come hehe)

EDIT: I still appreciate my RR24 so much it feels too soon to get a new one...i can't express how satisfied i am with it. I like it more than when i got it!

A new guitar? Which and why? I want the Edwards because I love the colour/shape and I want a replacement guitar for gigs that can match up the RR sound wise, which my poor RG trem can't, :lol:

@reaperscythe: no problem man, :kickass:

I'd get another Jackson Stars, maybe the Gold Pinstripes one or if I could afford, a custom.

Or maybe another yellow bevel Stars and have it re-painted to green pinstripes.