Guitar Compilation

Personally I prefer JCM800 (KK because it's cheaper as you said) because it's more simple (1 chanel) and because JCM800 sound is br00tal. But mostly because the less knobs the better for me. I mean I've never used the clean chanel nor the Gain 2 in my Randall. The only things I change sometimes are mids/bass/trebble/gain. But pleasy move it to the GP thread because as you said is really off-topic (or add a guitar to the basket and then we'll talk about both which won't be so off-topic.

i won't continue about it... thanks for the answer, i think that's all i needed to know... let's say i like the same thing as you, less knobs better for me... i hope local shops have it in so i could try it out... thanks again COCOB...

we'll talk about guitars some other time... :lol:
hopefully as soon as possible... :p

To the topic about hardware. I have noticed that i would not want a gold floyd rose one my Jackson...i just think it would not fit at all! On a Esp edwards sawtooth it would look ok but i like chrome and black is better!

:lol::lol: Glad I was useful. Don't forget a lil' review on this fantastic thread if you finally get it, :kickass:

yeah, of course... :lol:

To the topic about hardware. I have noticed that i would not want a gold floyd rose one my Jackson...i just think it would not fit at all! On a Esp edwards sawtooth it would look ok but i like chrome and black is better!

what do you mean it wouldn't fit?? ok it's matter of tastes, but i think gold hardware looks really awsome on jackson guitar meaning rr24...

what do you mean it wouldn't fit?? ok it's matter of tastes, but i think gold hardware looks really awsome on jackson guitar meaning rr24...
yeah well at first i thought it would look good too but now i just don't like gold hardwares so much anymore...:lol:
chrome floyds suck because they get dirty really fast and they look bad imo

And Gold hardware doesn't?! ARE YOU CRAZY? They are way worse and if the dirt wasn't enough the gold color will start to wear out. Black&Chrome FTW!!!(for me then)

Awesome sig btw:lol:

In my experience, gold is the only hardware finish that turns to shit (and it doesn't usually take a long time). Chrome and black always look like new.

I guess i am the fortunate one to say i like chrome and black equally much and not so much gold :lol: It's just TOO much bling for my taste.

Good point, Mitch!:lol:Never thought of it like that before. I would want to test a SV...they seem like such sweet guitars. I'd start saving up for one in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the FUCKING DOTS!:erk:

Yeah, I'm not too keen on the dots either.

And with the RR24/SV thing. If someone was totally into John Petrucci's style and sound but wanted a V shaped guitar, the SV would be "better" because of the neck pickup. You can't get that familiar JP picking sound with a bridge pickup.

Yeah...imagine a SV with Sharkfins or Arrow heads(cums) Well its still a sweet guitar! I could buy one in a heartbeat if i had the money i think. :kickass: There are also TOTALLY black ones with no inlays but the ESP inlay at 12th fret. They also have Floyd rose and 24 frets. They look great. Doesn't Dimmu Borgir play with those? Ive heard so atleast.

gal1.php

:cool: