Guitar Compilation

Yeah I'm just looking for a custom rr. I don't know why but I'm not really bothered about amps. Ran just sent me an email back saying which items have made the price high

I gotta post mine, ESP LTD Alexi 200 in black for me, my first guitar, and I've had it for about 1 week now.
Kuva032.jpg

Kuva033.jpg

^Beeing added, check first post in a minute :kickass:

EDIT: Done.

so you're switching to Edwards, you unfaithful one... :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Not exacly, I haven't dumped my beloved RR 24 and I don't intend to do it, just that I love the pink sawtooth + I wanna check an Edwards + the new cutaway pwns IMO + wanna try the MM04, :lol: But my RR will remain with me even If I get a tr00 ESP SV, :lol:

Damn...the pink Edwards sawtooth is just TOO pink that i'd get it :lol: I like the sawtooth more + i'd have a gay/fanb01 stamp on my head Forever if i did get it :lol:. Also it has the gainbooster which i really don't care for. Mine is going to have a single Seymour duncan SH-5 pickup!

Right theres a pink sawtooth on ebay witha booster

I got the Arrowhead with booster instead

the seller also said taht edwards stopped producing the Alexi lines now

I doubt it since they are popping up on sale still....Is the booster good?

And if they really stopped making the alexi edwards why the fuck release a new model?:lol: That logic is just rats ass IMO!

Damn...the pink Edwards sawtooth is just TOO pink that i'd get it :lol: I like the sawtooth more + i'd have a gay/fanb01 stamp on my head Forever if i did get it :lol:. Also it has the gainbooster which i really don't care for. Mine is going to have a single Seymour duncan SH-5 pickup!

:lol::lol: I don't give a fuck sbout what people call me, and IMO pink Sawtooth is cool; really weird, but cool. So if I have the money and I get my father to start a Paypal account (money is mine, but I don't have credit card so all this stuff has to go through him :erk:) I'll get one, :lol:

Right theres a pink sawtooth on ebay witha booster

I got the Arrowhead with booster instead

the seller also said taht edwards stopped producing the Alexi lines now
I doubt it since they are popping up on sale still....Is the booster good?

And if they really stopped making the alexi edwards why the fuck release a new model?:lol: That logic is just rats ass IMO!

I think someone said they're stopping one of the 3 models (Arrowhead, Sawtooth or Scythe, don't remember which), but when you go yo ESP Japan site and check Alexi's sigs the three of them are there + the pink one. Only thing they say is that Sawtooth inlays and pinstripes aren't made of shining material anymore.

:lol::lol: I don't give a fuck sbout what people call me, and IMO pink Sawtooth is cool; really weird, but cool. So if I have the money and I get my father to start a Paypal account (money is mine, but I don't have credit card so all this stuff has to go through him :erk:) I'll get one, :lol:

I think someone said they're stopping one of the 3 models (Arrowhead, Sawtooth or Scythe, don't remember which), but when you go yo ESP Japan site and check Alexi's sigs the three of them are there + the pink one. Only thing they say is that Sawtooth inlays and pinstripes aren't made of shining material anymore.

Yeah well its good you don't care but i have to say i look gay enough with the guitar...i doubt id fit with it. I have a dream of a CS ESP looking a bit like that one but thats another story and another colors&components. I think its the Arrow head that was taken away since i haven't seen it on Ebay for a long time. Btw i doubt you need credit card or paypal to get the guitar...i think they accept bank transaction(I tried paypal and it failed so hard i just removed my info from it and let it be) What the hell? You mean sawtooth has MOTO inlays now?! THIS RUINS MY DAY :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: I think you've misunderstood. I can't translate the text again because my computer doesn't have Japanese support anymore but it said "The inlays do not shine in dark place!!!" ...they just meant the inlays ARE NOT glow in the dark inlays as the custom shop ESP has. The ESP SawTooth STANDARD has also the pearloid inlays(the not glowing in the dark ones). So it has shining inlays..kinda like MOP but a bit more blingy. Pearloid inlays they are called hehe :) Maybe that's what you meant but i misunderstood you in that case that you mean't they don't use pearloid anymore.

The ArrowHead is definetly the discontinued one....im guessing it didn't sell too well compared to the 2 others. I saw some time ago on ebay a seller telling "My last 2 arrow heads ". The arrowhead was either limited or didn't sell well. Sawtooth/Scythe Edwards are regularly on sale with and without booster on ebay though :)

AW SHIT! LONG POST.