Guitar Compilation

Ok, to stop all this wanna-have posts, here are pics of my GJ that I finally managed to assemble yesterday:

I still haven't put the JE1000 boost in there, so far it's only J50BC and J50N, but the guitar rocks without the boost already!!! Only thing it lacks is a bit of more power on palm muted notes, otherwise sounds great with lots of sustain!!!

how do you find these different jacksons?

@Nazgul: Definitely you're worth the ''Hero Of The Thread'' tag, :lol:

nice one:D
i really like that one.
But you won't find your name on the list on the first page since guitar compliation means Jackson,Esp Alexi Compliation :p
(yes, I posted pics of my baby here and it's not mentioned :cry: )

oh. So much for fanboism :erk::lol:

Jackson is on my list to get, but not in the near future. :rofl:

Sorry dudes, it's written in the first post that it was intended to be an RR shaped guitars list. But that doesn't mean you can't post the no-RR shape guitars in here, just that they won't be in the list.

BTW that SSeries is TEH SECKS :kickass:

@Nazgul: Definitely you're worth the ''Hero Of The Thread'' tag, :lol:

Sorry dudes, it's written in the first post that it was intended to be an RR shaped guitars list. But that doesn't mean you can't post the no-RR shape guitars in here, just that they won't be in the list.

BTW that SSeries is TEH SECKS :kickass:

Oh, thank you sir. :p

It's a good guitar indeed. The EMGs sound like shit though, waiting to get rid of them. Gonna try and get some money together for some Jackson RR parts, so I can assemble my own. Considering the tree might not be the über pwnage I was thinking of putting the EMGs in there, and doing the 18v mod, since EMGs always sound like EMGs

lg_jcrrnuclr.jpg

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=7&TempID=8&STRID=233912&Method=2&CategoryID=0&BrandID=0&PriceRangeID=0&PageNum=0&DepartmentID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=3&SearchPhrase=randy+rhoads&Contains=%2Arandy%2A+AND+%2Arhoad%2A&Search_Type=SEARCH&GroupCode=

Zomfg!!! this one was very nice...

Now we have almost all the RR24's on here. We just need the normal yellow beveled one now

Do you mean the "normal" one with no binding and normal inlays?

Because I know "the phenom" has the limited edition yellow/black RR24.

EDIT: I just checked the first post and realised that pretty much everyone in it has a fucking ltd RR24. :lol:

Yeah, I agree dave. I was going to get an RR24 and would have picked the LTD one because of the binding. I'm so happy I got the J2SP instead though.

The J2SP does seem a better choice and you don't have to pay much more. I was noob back then and rushed into buying the RR24. I was like "ZOMG LTD!!1!!, ALEKSI LAIHO!!, MUST BUY!!1!1". I never knew about the J2SP then. Still i am extremely happy with my RR24, i got it professionally setup so it plays really nice.

It's a couple of mm, it hardly matters. I know Nazgul has a problem with it but I can't feel the difference. It's the nicest guitar I've ever played.

Im pretty sure they are on Par with the high end jackson stars ones, probably made with the same process.

All these rhoads pictures makes me antsy! I love the look and style of rhoads guitars but I don't like playing them at all lol